[Torrent] Getting all Clients

FailZorD

Question

Hello everybody here you can find all the Clients from Vanilla till Cataclysm, all versions are a bit tweaked for easy use.

All there torrents have been uploaded by me and will stay online for a year. If you are having any problems please do not hesitate to ask.

World of Warcraft (1.12.1) For MaNGOS Zero

https://kat.ph/world-of-warcraft-1-12-1-t6641486.html

*EDIT* http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/5250337/World_of_Warcraft_1.12.1_Classic_(Install_and_Go_) - Alternative Torrent

World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (2.4.3) For MaNGOS One

https://kat.ph/world-of-warcraft-2-4-3-t6641405.html

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (3.3.5) For MaNGOS Two

https://kat.ph/world-of-warcraft-3-3-5-t6641401.html

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (4.3.4) For MaNGOS Three

https://kat.ph/world-of-warcraft-4-3-4-t6636874.html

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria (5.1.0) For MaNGOS Four

https://kat.ph/world-of-warcraft-5-1-0-t6948096.html

• Answers 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you must at least open your wow install and have a patched wow exe before extracting

Of course I started wow first before executing the files, but they are really missing.

Look in the Data folder in the file browser here: https://kat.ph/world-of-warcraft-4-3-4-t6636874.html

My Question is just, is it okay if they are missing, do I get still all available vmap files?

Anyway if you think that this torrent doesn't reply on your downloads than let me know to delete all these torrents. And stop flaming, all i wanted to do, you selfish b****s, is to help this community and Newbies that doesn't have a client and make posts that they need one. If your download speed is shit, that is not my problem, go pay for a better one.

Great Job on the torrents. Nice and complete. Even if there is a little extra data, (I found only 45mb of extra stuff). From patch to patch, my original retail was 21.37 GB, so 22.56 GB isn't a big deal.

I tried compressing after the fact, just to see, but my dumb SSD is only 130GB and it was already full (Skyrim+MODS)..

Thank you for providing an easy, pre-patched set of clients to use.

I plan on building a Mangos Standalone to develop "PRE-PVP/PVE" setups to where there is no difference between PVP and PVE.. Why?

Because PVP'rs grief PVE'rs too much.

I hate the PVP system in WoW. They ruined the challenge of PVP.

This project will be something I can enjoy learning and coming up!

All HAIL FAILZ!! Thanks!

Thanks FailZorD, you dont know how many time i`been looking for a COMPLETE 4.3.4 client, all were incomplete , and everyone needed to get data using stream, but I see your 4.3.4 its complete I appreciate this job :) The only problem im very bad with torrents and torrents clients lol 4 days says bittorrent to download the files but i will wait as it is my only way out

greetings and thx

Thanks FailZorD, you dont know how many time i`been looking for a COMPLETE 4.3.4 client, all were incomplete , and everyone needed to get data using stream, but I see your 4.3.4 its complete I appreciate this job :) The only problem im very bad with torrents and torrents clients lol 4 days says bittorrent to download the files but i will wait as it is my only way out

greetings and thx

Mine jumped between 8-9 days and 8-10 hours depending on the time of day, I left it running when I went to bed (most seeds were Euro time zones I think) and it took 3 days all up ;)

Yes i am having a Serious Problem on the Connection these days and the seeding on my Dedi gets screwed. The Disk Connection for my Internet is screwed up, and they said that after 1 month they will bring me a new Disk. I am using my Free Broadband connection which has 8MBp/s (Up and Down) but the real connection depends of what Signal it is locked. So excuse me for the bad Seeding.

Isn't this the wrong thread for this? Either way, this isn't hard. You simply do this:

• Place ad.exe, vmapExtractor.exe, and vmap_Assembler.exe in your Lich King folder
  • Open a command prompt in your Lich King folder. You can do this in Windows 7 by holding the left shift key, right-clicking on your Lich King folder, and choosing "Open command window here"
  • Type ad.exe, press enter, and wait for it to finish
  • Type vmapExtractor.exe, press enter, and wait for it to finish
  • Type mkdir vmaps and press enter
  • Type vmap_assembler.exe buildings vmaps, press enter, and let it finish
  • Once it finishes you may close the command window

You will now have your dbc, maps, and vmaps folders with the correct data in them. Copy them into your server folder in Windows or transfer them to you Linux server and place them in the MaNGOS installation directory there. You may now start your server.

If we ever manage to get a wiki up and running, they should be there as well. I am currently thinking about making a separate project just for the wiki (github.com/mangos/wiki) or something like that. Because having a separate wiki for each of the cores would just be dumb and take time, better have small separate sections in each forum about the core specific things. Anyhow i will make a separate thread about this and try to get in touch with theghost (theluda) :D

Anyway if you think that this torrent doesn't reply on your downloads than let me know to delete all these torrents. And stop flaming, all i wanted to do, you selfish b****s, is to help this community and Newbies that doesn't have a client and make posts that they need one. If your download speed is shit, that is not my problem, go pay for a better one.

Hi FailZord,

I for one am extremely grateful for what you have done, It's meant that I can actually do some development on versions prior the cata.

It's a shame some selfish people are spoiling the atmosphere here. Maybe once they've posted something useful to others, maybe then we can take them seriously.

Before then, please just ignore them and keep up the good work

Like all the others I wanted to thank you for the cat client.

Also like Edder I got the file not found error but when I ran the ExtractResources.sh the 2nd time I didn't get them again.

I have finished extracting the resources, but I have seen the following errors and if someone could tell me should I worry about them or not. Or maybe let me know if I did something wrong. (All I did was download the client, ran wow, quit wow, then ran the ExtractResources.sh)

I saw

Bunch of ...

Can't find area flag for areaid 3381 [10, 13].

File: World\\Maps\\Zul'gurub\\Zul'gurub_35_53.adt

Then bunch of

Building map 571:

We have 1131 tiles.

Building map 571, tile [11,09]

Building map 571, tile [11,10]

Building map 571, tile [11,11]

Building map 571, tile [11,12]

ERROR:Error reading ModelSpawn, file name too long!

Building map 571, tile [11,13]

ERROR:Error reading ModelSpawn, file name too long!

Few of ..

ERROR:VMapManager2: could not load 'vmaps/.vmo'!

ERROR:StaticMapTree::InitMap() could not acquire WorldModel pointer for ''!

Then the last set of errors were...

[27,39]: Building movemap tiles...

[27,39]: No polygons to build on tile!

Thanks!

Thank you very much for sharing this. :)

However I wonder if such links can be posted openly on these boards. UnkleNuke, have you an opinion regarding this?

Plus this is WoW-Like, everything is related to World of Warcraft same as MaNGOS has.

This is the community forum and the Help & Support Tab. Plus already spoken with salja and others and they agree with the post.

Anything else you might wanna ask, please do not hesitate.

Sincerely,

FailZorD

I'm seeding as well, the wotlk client.

BTW. is there anything special I need to do to the client for 3.3.5?

I just installed a pre-cata build mangos-wotlk, I can log in fine, but when I try to connect to the server it kicks out.

cant find any errors. don't know what I did wrong.

I had previously set it up like I did the mangos-cata version and the 4.3.4 client and got that to work.

Hi FailZorD,

I am currently downloading the 4.3.4 client. It seems like one of the few complete clients out there. Once it is done I will keep seeding for awhile just to say thank you for making them available. I have about 40Mbps down and 4Mbps Up so it should give a small boost.

Perhaps I can even setup a Mirror in our Datacenter which has a Synchronous 100Mbps speed. However regarding the datacenter I am afraid I cannot make any promises.

Thanks m8.

Hi FailZorD,

I am currently downloading the 4.3.4 client. It seems like one of the few complete clients out there. Once it is done I will keep seeding for awhile just to say thank you for making them available. I have about 40Mbps down and 4Mbps Up so it should give a small boost.

Perhaps I can even setup a Mirror in our Datacenter which has a Synchronous 100Mbps speed. However regarding the datacenter I am afraid I cannot make any promises.

Thanks m8.

Thanks for the kind offer on behalf of everyone here, Thank You, much appreciated !

Unfortunately I am not allowed to use our datacenter for this purpose. Nonetheless, to make up for it I will set my own server up as a dedicated seed for as long as I can. My server is up 24/7 so that should help.

I will try to find some friends whom might help with the seeding. It has been such a hell trying to find a client, that I will not let this one die.

For those of you whom have set their client to enable Encrypted connections: My server allows encrypted connections.

I notice some broken pieces on some clients. The errors I receive are:

piece 2871 failed hash check, re-downloading it

piece 507 failed hash check, re-downloading it

I know it is re-downloading it, but I have gotten these messages several times. My uTorrent just simply stopped downloading the torrent altogether, luckily bittornado just tries again. I would recommend using a different client if your client stops downloading at a certain point over and over again.

I hope this helps some people whom might have been stuck as well.

Well there is client less than 15GB of 4.3.4 and no my internet is not a shit.

I have downloaded and used this version without any issues and it doesnt require any further patching.

If you don't like this version don't use it and try and find it from somewhere else. Then take the time and effort to upload and share it for everyone else here to enjoy it.

I look forward to seeing your version shared up here soon.

Archived