PRISM

Guest Amaru

I've been following this a little and what I'm getting is one person thinks a Covert Military/CIA project is what is attacking Wolverine? Sorry but they have a Much More bent Nature than that. It would take someone with a hell of a lot more power than Actvision/Blizzard to get them to even be concerned with peons like us,Sorry. Prism is an Anti-Terrorist Mechanism all be it an Immoral one.

I've been following this a little and what I'm getting is one person thinks a Covert Military/CIA project is what is attacking Wolverine? Sorry but they have a Much More bent Nature than that. It would take someone with a hell of a lot more power than Actvision/Blizzard to get them to even be concerned with peons like us,Sorry. Prism is an Anti-Terrorist Mechanism all be it an Immoral one.

I don't think that this is what Amaru wanted to say. I mean, come on, it would just be stupid. I believe that Amaru just wanted to raise our attention regarding the PRISM program.

Very true there, this is a good topic for General Discussions. I understand what your saying there Svarr, it's just the timing and the way it was posted that Prism was being blamed... But as to Prism itself, it's just one of their tools. here about 3 day's ago on MSN Verison, Comcast and a couple other Communications Companies were identified as forced in to giving all Customer Data to the Government including eMails, Internet activities, Phone Calls so forth and so on. This Anti-Terroism thing here in the US is really over the top when they state that their not monitoring the Citizens but at the same time they are forcing Companies to monitor all of their Customers and hand it over to them. Like I said Prism is only one of their tools.

I'm mainly concerned because "It provides for the targeting of any customers of participating corporations who live outside the United States, or American citizens whose communications include web content of people outside the United States." (Wikipedia)

To put my opinion short: I see the use of this programm as an act of hostility against other nations.

Archived