Moderators needed! Apply within

madmax

Hey,

I am looking for moderators for all international boards.

There is currently one position open for each international board. If you would like to apply for this then just drop a reply here.

Moderators will need to be able to speak both english and the language they wish to help with and translate.... No google translating that is cheating and usually wrong!

Our developers will work with moderators to assist users in the international boards. Moderators are required to have skype and are expected to translate both for the user requesting support to english and back to there own language for the developers giving support.

Our developers will work with moderators to assist users in the international boards. Moderators are required to have skype and are expected to translate both for the user requesting support to english and back to there own language for the developers giving support.

Does this mean that we literaly have to be able to speak english or would written english be enough? I'm asking because I'm rather insecure about speaking and listening english. When it comes to talk english, I have almost no experience, for the listening part, I watch most movies with OT but I know these movies. Whoever talks to me in english still needs to talk slow, I think.

A skype account can be created fast.

I would apply for the German / Deutsch - Area.

Edit: Almost forgot the most important question: How much time does this consume? I have a job which is not full-time but I work 7h/day top nonetheless and with alternating shifts (15 - 22 o'clock mostly).

Hey Svarr,

This wont consume much time, and if we became busy a mod can ask for additional mods for their area.

Skype does have text chat like our forum chat box. We don't actually talk to each other over skype we just type.

Hey Svarr,

This wont consume much time, and if we became busy a mod can ask for additional mods for their area.

Skype does have text chat like our forum chat box. We don't actually talk to each other over skype we just type.

Nice!

Now I remember that you told me some time ago via PM that skype goes via textchat too. I think this time I will manage to keep that in mind. :-[

Ok, then it is official: I apply for the position as Moderator for the German / Deutsch area. 8)

Nice!

Now I remember that you told me some time ago via PM that skype goes via textchat too. I think this time I will manage to keep that in mind. :-[

Ok, then it is official: I apply for the position as Moderator for the German / Deutsch area. 8)

In that case come on skype :P

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...