[ZERO]How to disable W.P.E

iyweb

Question

4 answers to this question

In my private server a lot of people using WPE, how do I disable it. Thanks.

Hello Iyweb! To combat this hack program, you'll anti-cheat system within your core. Currently, I don't think Mangos has any anti-cheat systems in their projects. I know there are some patches around the internet for a log able system for hack programs that are used on most servers that are out there.

I believe you can make a request for one, but Mangos doesn't support illegal private servers . Anyways, I hope this helps you out.

If you need help, feel free to message me.

In my private server a lot of people using WPE, how do I disable it. Thanks.

There IS a Warden AntiCheat available on the Zero branches.. however it's 6 months outdated, so you'll have to update it .. That should contain the injection method used by WPE in order to block it.

There IS a Warden AntiCheat available on the Zero branches.. however it's 6 months outdated, so you'll have to update it .. That should contain the injection method used by WPE in order to block it.

Yea, it needs some major updating to get it up to pair again.. Trinity Core warden is out of date as well. What's funny, their no longer supporting it for some reason. I guess, because they can't find anymore updates for it. ;D

Anyways, I might look into it someday, if I get back into c++.

Archived