hi

araikus

Hi All

My name is Araikus... im new to this, so going to give it a bash. I have a lot of friends that can benefit from a working WOW server.

;)

If any one know of a all in one tutorial that you could recommend, please let me know.

Thank you

Araikus

Hi All

My name is Araikus... im new to this, so going to give it a bash. I have a lot of friends that can benefit from a working WOW server.

;)

If any one know of a all in one tutorial that you could recommend, please let me know.

Thank you

Araikus

Welcome Araikus!! Happy to see you're into WoW. :) Need anything, feel free to ask.

Hi Every one ;)

Wow, what a welcoming response.

I live in SA, so would like to put up a local server. Hopefully a Cataclysm server ..

I have also been looking for a VM of the server. Which makes it allot easier to copy/clone/share with other users.

So that is my mission at the moment. to build a generic server, create a template, so every one can enjoy, with very little config issues. Any one willing to help with project, please let me know. ;)

Archived