Hello guys,

I'm Talendrys, I'm 27. I've been playing on WoW for a while during my teenager-period, enjoying it during all my free time. Years have passed, things happened... but I finally came back to see what's going on in the private WoW server world and I discovered some... interesting.

One where I played was based on Mangos and I encountered several bugs there (was a bit disappointed, I admit it). Using my background as "IT expert", I started looking into the core but I didn't met someone really ready to bring my knowledge up (private servers seems to be a permanent war life against each other) and I was a bit frustrated to solve bugs locally but without any impact on a real environment.

So then, I was wondering myself "Why don't I go to Mangos community evolve in this and maybe help in the evolution of it ?" and... that's exactly why I'm there !

I've already a list of bugs being solved or some workarounds (such as the War execution or the Transport raid bug) that I would share kindly to help the community going forward.

My "Shakespeare writing skills" are really poor (although I do speak and understand english) and I would apologize if my story could have been "unreadable" for some of you. :-)

Hoping to read one of you soon !

Tal'.

Archived