Greetings from Flexserve!

flexserve

Hello all! I just wanted to say "hi" and thank the development team for their hard work (It doesn't seem that happens enough!). I have been playing with private servers since private servers were just walk around and talk. No action, no scripting, not even aggro. I have run almost every emulated server known trying to find the best balance of functionality and stability. I have returned after YEARS of being away from the private server realm. I returned to find that Mangos is still going strong and still updating all (or most) versions!

I run a MangosZero server which I enjoy along with friends and family. Thanks again for your hard work and dedication to such a large project! Truly impressive! :D

When I'm not gaming I enjoy bodybuilding and YES, I'm older @ 41 years.

Other games I enjoy:

League of Legends

Strife

Smite

Starcraft II (When in Arcade mode I play: Nexus Wars)

D3

Dungeon Defenders

PSO 2 (English translated)

My server has 4 cores/8gigs ram/and a massive connection/ only runs MangosZero on Win 7 64-bit

3713241349.png

Anyway, not here to advertise a server, I'm here to play and help whenever I can.

Cheers!

Flexserve

Archived