mangos zero creature damage issue help

e46ad

Question

Hey guys, Got my full server up and running compiled the mangos zero core and got there DB from git hub,

Anyways I am having a weird issue with the Npc,Creature's in game all there damage seams to be off and Always either very low or high damage for example,

Night Elf Start zone Killing the Boars they only hit me for 1 damage it will never change always 1 damage and it seams like my character takes almost zero damage,

So i thought it might just be a starting area bug, did .level 55 headed over to Winterspring to see what happens if i attack an elite,All his damage was critical damage and super fast attacks,

Same goes for any mob after the starter zone they just crit or hit you x amount of damage but every time it's crits,

I quested myself up to level 16 Super fast attacks, Low damage , High Damage all crits white damage low always crits,

What could be the problem i have run 1.1.2.1 repacks before and never encounter this issue, Do i need to update something I really don't want to have to edit every single creature with Quice,

Any ideas would be helpful thank you.

Archived