Dudas Mangos server

Zodifusi

Hola , muy buenos días.

La pregunta podría parecer absurda para gente como ustedes que ya tienen mucha experiencia en el tema de crear servidores de world of warcraft , pero quería preguntarles si me podrían explicar o "linkear" un tutorial (da igual si es en ingles) de como montar un servidor de mangoszero(Classic) para que unos amigos y yo podamos jugar hasta llegar a terminar las missiones de dicha "vanilla" y seguidamente instalar una base de datos actualizada de mangos one(TBC) sin perder los datos de nuestros personajes y así poder hacer principalmente el "Lore" del juego sin mayor pretensión.

El problema que veo, es que la mayoría de tutoriales de compilacion de servidores en internet son o muy antiguos o de trinitycore (cosa que creo que no tienen classic) y cuando miro lo decargado de mangoszero, veo que es "Pre-compilado", eso significa que se requiere menos trabajo para compilarlo?, Segun la descarga se requiere solo "Microsoft visual", pero dentro esta el mysql pero es un .exe.

Sabrian decirme si para montar el "Pre-compiled mangoszero" se requiere hacer los mismos pasos de compilación en mysql y otros programas como en los tutoriales de trinity?.

Ando muy perdido, hace mucho tiempo cree un servidor de TBC de mangos, pero era mas sencillo(Quizas ya compilado por alguien) solo metías los datos en mysql y sqlyog y ya tenias abierto el servidor, pero en este mangoszero, veo cosas que no estoy seguro si es de ejecutar y listo o se requiere mas trabajo con mysql.

Gracias por haber leido esto, espero con ansias su respuesta y si alguien quiere hecharme una manita para compilarlo, se lo agradecería muchísimo

PD:Tengo: Cursevoice/Skype/ts... por si alguien quiere ayudarme y no tiene verguenza de esplicármelo. soy una persona comprensiva y con mucha paciencia y como nota me gustaría aprender a usar mysql ya que estoy estudiando informática y esto me vendría bastante bien. Gracias de nuevo

----=== Google Translate ===----

Hello, good morning.

The question might seem absurd for people like you who already have much experience in the field of creating servers World of Warcraft, but I wanted to ask if I could explain or "linkear" a tutorial (no matter if it's in English) on how to mount a mangoszero server (Classic) so some friends and I can play up to finish the missions of the "vanilla" and then install an updated database handles one (TBC) without losing data of our characters so we can make mainly the "Lore" game without much pretense.

The problem I see is that most tutorials compilation of servers on the Internet are either very old or TrinityCore (which I think are not classic) and when I look at decargado of mangoszero, I see that is "Pre-compiled" that means less work is required to compile ?, According downloading is required only "visual Microsoft", but within the mysql but this is an .exe.

Would know tell me whether to mount the "Pre-compiled mangoszero" is required to do the same steps compile mysql and other programs and tutorials trinity ?.

Ando very lost, have long believed server TBC mango, but was simpler (Quizas and compiled by someone) only givest data in mysql and sqlyog and you already had opened the server, but in this mangoszero, see things that no I'm sure if it is running and ready and more work is required with mysql.

Thank you for having read this, I look forward to your reply and if someone wants hecharme a hand to compile, I appreciate it

PS: I have: Cursevoice / Skype / ts ... if anyone wants to help me and not ashamed to esplicármelo. I am a caring, very patient person and as a note I'd learn how to use mysql as I'm studying computer science and this would suit me quite well. Thanks again

Please visit the Wiki at getMaNGOS WIKI which should answer some of your questions

----=== Google Translate ===----

Por favor visita el Wiki en getMaNGOS WIKI que debería responder a algunas de sus preguntas

ok thank you very much, I will try to follow some guide wiki compiling it.

which is the guide that I followed to compile the version "mangoszero"

MaNGOS Installing on Windows

or

MaNGOS Zero rel20

PS: The Guided are similar, but in the rel20 no contains the step "Setting up the MaNGOS server Databases". It requires first follow a guide and then the other?

We are currently working on updating all the guides :) What issues are you having? What folders are missing?

Hello , I followed the step by step guide, but in this step:

Extracting Game Data

This step is also documented at the page Extract Game Assets (Windows and Linux)

1) Click on “My computer”

2) Navigate to the following path:

FOR MANGOS ZERO

“C:\MangosSource\server\bin”

where is the folder /bin, y dont have this folder in this localization.

and in this step:

Compiling the MaNGOS source code

1) Navigate to server\win then Double Click on the following:- If you use Visual Studio 2010 then you open the file mangosdVC100.sln If you use Visual Studio 2012 then you open the file mangosdVC110.sln If you use Visual Studio 2013 then you open the file mangosdVC120.sln

i dont have the "mangosdVC..."

THIS STEP IS FOR MANGOS ZERO ONLY

10) Run 'ExtractResources.sh' and follow the onscreen prompts, you should choose the option to extract everything.

11) Once it is complete, select the DBC, Maps and VMaps folders and move them to “C:\Mangos\data”

12) The “Buildings” folder can be deleted.

I don't have c:/Mangos, is a new empty folder? in the previous steps out nothing appears on the " Mangos " folder, MangoSource yes but "Mangos" no...

^^, thx very much,I will try to do it again this afternoon. But I will travel tomorrow , I hope it works now ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again .

Just say the step :

"This step is also documented at the page Extract Game Assets"

The URL don't work... and is a important step on the guide,I can not follow the guide.

The wiki tutorial es "Special"

I would like to learn how to compile, to make a guide in Spanish , with video tutorials , and super- simple steps explained and super structured.but lose myself in this guide :///////

PD:I don't use google transtator at the moment,i try write english ^^

Archived