Develop 21.11

Raz360

Question

9 answers to this question

On 24/12/2016 at 5:28 PM, amaroc said:

for freebsd it dosnt work?

Hello,

No, it doesn't work on FreeBSD for now because I don't have that system available.

If you are willing to provide me some answers on that system (e.g. running some commands and providing the output), some experimental support could be added.

Tal'

2 minutes ago, Talendrys said:

Hello,

No, it doesn't work on FreeBSD for now because I don't have that system available.

If you are willing to provide me some answers on that system (e.g. running some commands and providing the output), some experimental support could be added.

Tal'

Sorry i am newbie, ofc i can provide information, but today i used cmake for configure oregoncore, and MaNGOS_EasyBuild and i dont feel big diference, more to say on freebsd process looks easier then on windows and as i see faster in 3-4 times, idk why my mangos on old server with 2 core with freebsd runs\restarts in few seconds, on windows it rakes minute (with 4 core ;)

Archived