Hello all from norway!

ProfessorJ

Hey everyone!

around year 2008/2009 I were creating my own private server with help of Mangos guide, I took a break and now I am back!

I am a 23 year old guy from Norway interested in building my own vanilla wow server, first of I have a few questions :)

Where is all the sources and guides to set up a vanilla private server? I saw a guide on one of the threads but it looked like it was only for the newest world of warcraft "Which I hate" I mean the new wow, Although I love vanilla wow!

and a quick question, is it possible to add your character till rank 14 on your own character? I mean its kinda sound stupid as you are your own gamemaster and "God" over the server but as you need to earn honor to achieve it I quess you can go directly into the database and add those honor points to achieve those rank? 

the reason I am asking for the sources and guides, is because I don't really know where to start :P

Looking forward to hear from you guys!

Best regards,

- Joeytheone :-)

typing help from the mangos console or .help from the client will give you a list of commands !!

select a character and type .levelup 12 will add 12 levels to the currently selected characters level.

There are honor related commands too

On 6.12.2016 at 7:44 PM, antz said:

typing help from the mangos console or .help from the client will give you a list of commands !!

select a character and type .levelup 12 will add 12 levels to the currently selected characters level.

There are honor related commands too

Allright thanks mate! :-) appreciate the answer!

Best regards,

- Joeytheone

Archived