Website

Frozenn

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi mate,

some time ago i was working on a PHP CMS Project that i was testing on MaNGOS Zero.
Unfortunately last months i had no times to keep on with developments.
As soon as i can i'll try to make a ZIP with an installable version of an Alpha Stable Version to let people try on their server.

Is it what are you looking for?

Hmm, appreciate for your help, but one question, does website files are the same with any other version of mangos?

Example, Mangos Two website will be used on Mangos Zero or Vice Versa. Im done everything with src's and files.
I may try to look for website then explore the game, but for newbie like me, I need to start from mangoszero.

I setup Mangos Zero and Mangos Two, does port conflict with it? Different database, mangos0, mangos2, realmd, realmd2, character0, character2.

Something like that.

On 17/2/2017 at 3:19 PM, Frozenn said:

Hmm, appreciate for your help, but one question, does website files are the same with any other version of mangos?

Example, Mangos Two website will be used on Mangos Zero or Vice Versa. Im done everything with src's and files.
I may try to look for website then explore the game, but for newbie like me, I need to start from mangoszero.

I setup Mangos Zero and Mangos Two, does port conflict with it? Different database, mangos0, mangos2, realmd, realmd2, character0, character2.

Something like that.

All my tests until now are made on a MaNGOS Zero DB.

Right now i'm working to set up a clean and working version to run with Zero and to be easly installed.

Just as i have a working version i'll link in the refering topic 

Archived