[]patch][8182] Updating map system

Auntie Mangos

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still testing and don't see any crash related to this patch. Tested with ~700 characters ON. I believe that it's ready to master branch but only a developer can decide. One more time Thanks Ambal for all your hard work into mangos performance!

I agree no stability issues from that patch at all. Would be nice if more people tested it and gave their reports.

well, now i test in my server without this patch, becouse this patch turn a little unstable my server!

Guys, do I have to remind you this everytime: if you have crashes, post crashdump, jeez! I can't help if you will just remove patch and say 'it turns server unstable'...

I've been running this patch for the past few days now and I must say I'm very very happy with it!

I haven't noticed any stability issues what-so-ever - on the contrary even - i believe this patch actually helps performance !

Thanks a bunch!

Can you update it please? I get this error, when I run compile (Iam too use your speedup grid object search)

error: patch failed: src/game/Map.cpp:184

error: src/game/Map.cpp: patch does not apply

Thanks

Same Pleazeeeeeeeeee :D:D

Keep up the good work ;-)

Code cleanups in WorldSession::Logout() procedure. Patch updated to latest 8158 rev. First post updated

P.S. If you have troubles with merging this patch with CellSearch one in Map.cpp, this conflict can be easely solved by adding m_VisibleDistance(DEFAULT_VISIBILITY_DISTANCE) to Map::Map() constructor.