When Compiling

Guest henhouse

I've been making a bit of edits to some files in MaNGOS and recompiling to then edit again is a waste of 10 minutes. Am I able to compile, then edit something like in Spell.cpp and then recompile only that file? Or do I really have to compile everything over again?

Yeah I normally would clean and stuff, I started noticing when I would recompile ScriptDev2 without cleaning it would just compile it without doing it all over again. I'll give it a try but I wanted to ask because I did it once but the mangosd.exe didn't say last modified and that time, but the last time I compiled. Hm.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

If you know that file dosn't use any other projects too, you can just right click on the game project and select compile too, though it is better just to run build as stated above. Clean really is only needed on big changes or merging a new branch in.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use