[fix][dev]Fingers of Frost, Aura 262

Auntie Mangos

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just note, talent Warbringer applies 3 auras. I think that 262 only enables charge in combat. Making charge usable in any stance should most likely be handled by aura 275 (ignore_shapeshift) and making charge remove movement impairing effect may be aura Override Class Script (so instead for aura 57499, you should be looking for SPELL_AURA_OVERRIDE_CLASS_SCRIPTS with misc value 6953 .... and maybe move it to separate patch :P )

And triggering juggernaut spell (crit bonus) is IMO not related to aura 262 as well

This should fix vanish:

//check caster for combat
   if(m_caster->isInCombat() && IsNonCombatSpell(m_spellInfo) && !m_caster->isIgnoreUnitState(m_spellInfo) 
      && m_spellInfo->Id != 11327 && m_spellInfo->Id != 11329 && m_spellInfo->Id != 26888)  // Vanish hack
       return SPELL_FAILED_AFFECTING_COMBAT;

Just note, talent Warbringer applies 3 auras. I think that 262 only enables charge in combat. Making charge usable in any stance should most likely be handled by aura 275 (ignore_shapeshift)...

Yes, on server side. But client needs special aura slot and flags to allow it in different stances :(

making charge remove movement impairing effect may be aura Override Class Script (so instead for aura 57499, you should be looking for SPELL_AURA_OVERRIDE_CLASS_SCRIPTS with misc value 6953 .... and maybe move it to separate patch :P )

And triggering juggernaut spell (crit bonus) is IMO not related to aura 262 as well

Ok, I will separate these.

This should fix vanish:

//check caster for combat
   if(m_caster->isInCombat() && IsNonCombatSpell(m_spellInfo) && !m_caster->isIgnoreUnitState(m_spellInfo) 
      && m_spellInfo->Id != 11327 && m_spellInfo->Id != 11329 && m_spellInfo->Id != 26888)  // Vanish hack
       return SPELL_FAILED_AFFECTING_COMBAT;

Yes, on server side. But client needs special aura slot and flags to allow it in different stances :(

Ok, I will separate these.

I'm going to test this and i tell you

V6

+                uint32 rage2 = rage;
+                uint32 lastrage=0;
+                //Sudden Death
+                if(m_caster->HasAura(52437))
+                {
+                    if(m_caster->HasAura(29723)) lastrage=30;
+                    else if (m_caster->HasAura(29725)) lastrage=70;
+                    else if (m_caster->HasAura(29724)) lastrage=100;
+                   [color="Red"] rage2 = rage2 - 300;[/color]
+                    rage2 = rage2<lastrage?lastrage:rage2;
+                 }

typo?

About sending packets to client:

static const AuraType auratypes[] =
   {
       SPELL_AURA_MOD_FEAR,     SPELL_AURA_TRANSFORM,                 SPELL_AURA_WATER_WALK,
       SPELL_AURA_FEATHER_FALL, SPELL_AURA_HOVER,                     SPELL_AURA_SAFE_FALL,
-       SPELL_AURA_FLY,          SPELL_AURA_MOD_INCREASE_FLIGHT_SPEED,   SPELL_AURA_NONE
+      SPELL_AURA_FLY,          SPELL_AURA_MOD_INCREASE_FLIGHT_SPEED,   SPELL_AURA_IGNORE_UNIT_STATE
+     SPELL_AURA_NONE
   }; 

On second thought:

Why not add it here, and send the packet from the handler?

Also, why don't use this to send it in the handler?

if(this->isPassive())
   {
       SetAuraSlot(255);
       SetAuraFlags(19);
       SendAuraUpdate(false);
   }

Is the exact 255 slot needed?

However I think we sholud use something like SpellMod mechanic here - Aura 262,263 spells have EffectSpellClassMask set, and are similar (Allow masked, disallow masked, modify masked)

PS. 263 is set implictly - allows only one spell

About sending packets to client:

static const AuraType auratypes[] =
   {
       SPELL_AURA_MOD_FEAR,     SPELL_AURA_TRANSFORM,                 SPELL_AURA_WATER_WALK,
       SPELL_AURA_FEATHER_FALL, SPELL_AURA_HOVER,                     SPELL_AURA_SAFE_FALL,
-       SPELL_AURA_FLY,          SPELL_AURA_MOD_INCREASE_FLIGHT_SPEED,   SPELL_AURA_NONE
+      SPELL_AURA_FLY,          SPELL_AURA_MOD_INCREASE_FLIGHT_SPEED,   SPELL_AURA_IGNORE_UNIT_STATE
+     SPELL_AURA_NONE
   }; 

I did this in V5b, and as you can try, it does not work :(

On second thought:

Why not add it here, and send the packet from the handler?

Also, why don't use this to send it in the handler?

if(this->isPassive())
   {
       SetAuraSlot(255);
       SetAuraFlags(19);
       SendAuraUpdate(false);
   }

Is the exact 255 slot needed?

I dont know what version are you watching, but I am using this since V5...

However I think we sholud use something like SpellMod mechanic here - Aura 262,263 spells have EffectSpellClassMask set, and are similar (Allow masked, disallow masked, modify masked)

PS. 263 is set implictly - allows only one spell

I have not any experiences with that.... :(

I did this in V5b, and as you can try, it does not work :(

Kind of should... calls the Handler, handler sends packet... will look into it.

I'm working on yours v6, trying to make it more generic and get rid of hardcodes/hacks. Will post the effects here if there will be any success :)

Well... did a bit of research, and even when I apply the patch exactly my client refuses to allow me to charge in combat... and Fingers of Frost disappear after one spell, not two (but work as expected).

Perhaps I got something stupid wrong...

:(

warrior still can use Charge in combat after talent reseting if Juggernaut was taken in previous talent build - it's a big exploit for dual spec patch users.

This is normal ? :)

2>Spell.cpp
2>..\\..\\src\\game\\Spell.cpp(4149) : warning C4806: '&' : unsafe operation: no value of type 'bool' promoted to type 'unsigned __int64' can equal the given constant

As i understand you talk about a problem when SD and ToB buffs replace each other

here a simple solution

diff --git a/src/game/SpellMgr.cpp b/src/game/SpellMgr.cpp
index bc98152..eebd0d9 100644
--- a/src/game/SpellMgr.cpp
+++ b/src/game/SpellMgr.cpp
@@ -1497,6 +1497,11 @@ bool SpellMgr::IsNoStackSpellDueToSpell(uint32 spellId_1, uint32 spellId_2) cons
                if( (spellInfo_1->SpellIconID == 456 && spellInfo_2->SpellIconID == 2006) ||
                    (spellInfo_2->SpellIconID == 456 && spellInfo_1->SpellIconID == 2006) )
                    return false;
+
+                // Taste of Blood and Sudden Death
+                if( (spellInfo_1->Id == 52437 && spellInfo_2->Id == 60503) ||
+                    (spellInfo_2->Id == 52437 && spellInfo_1->Id == 60503) )
+                    return false;
            }

// Hamstring -> Improved Hamstring (multi-family check)

Does anyone know how to fix a bug that described in my previous post?