[BUG] Battlegrounds Marks

Guest cristinel

=Table `battleground_template` for id 4 have wrong min/max players per team sett
ings. BG not created.
=Table `battleground_template` for id 5 have wrong min/max players per team sett
ings. BG not created.
=Table `battleground_template` for id 6 have wrong min/max players per team sett
ings. BG not created.
=Table `battleground_template` for id 8 have wrong min/max players per team sett
ings. BG not created.
=Table `battleground_template` for id 32 have wrong min/max players per team set
tings. BG not created.

Any know the current mim/max players for this battleground?

I'm getting that error too, and I guess it has something to do with Arenas cause at this moment in Rev: 9725 players are unable to do any arena, when they try to enter they get an error that you need to be higher level to enter and they are all 80.

This is the error I'm getting in the console when a player try to get into Arena.

ERROR:Battleground: template bg (all arenas) not found

And this is the error I got in the startup console.

ERROR:Table `battleground_template` for id 5 have wrong min/max players per team settings. BG not created.
ERROR:Table `battleground_template` for id 6 have wrong min/max players per team settings. BG not created.
ERROR:Table `battleground_template` for id 8 have wrong min/max players per team settings. BG not created.
ERROR:Table `battleground_template` for id 32 have wrong min/max players per team settings. BG not created.

Is it so hard to set proper min/max players per team in database?

I haven't touch anything from my BD and if it was working some Revs back and in latest rev it stop working, it is clear not a DB problem, the min and max team for Arenas are 0/2, so I have no idea of what should I modify in there.

Ok then I dont understand why it was working before.

Could you please tell us what are the right values for that Arenas?

Strange conclusion. DB version created for specific magos revision. It 100% expected work only with this revision.

Ofc, if you apply mangos sql updates ti still _can_ work and mostly work with later revision but this 100% expected case.

Specially when your DB version created for old cliient expect that it will 100% work for next client version just lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use