Custom instances

Guest nightsta69

Hmm, i've also been thinking to do something with the area beneath Karazhan, but i didn't came too far...

It's not an "real instance", so it's hard to make something nice out of it.

I just created a few boss scripts with SD2, and spawned the bosses in there. And to let the players come in, i made a areatrigger NPC.

yea thats what I initially did for a few quests that let you go in and kill boss mobs there. but when you got 15-20 people tryin to kill the same boss, its counter productive and not very fun. so I wanted to see if it is possible to make a custom instance out of it, or of anything for that matter.

spawning isn't the problem i'm having. I just want to actually make an instanced zone. which ever zone I can do, but I need help tryin to figure out how to make it so player A enters portal, and ends up in custom instance B. Player B isn't grouped with Player A, enters portal, and ends up in Custom Instance B1 (his own version of the instance) etc etc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use