[sql fix][9007] Engineering Trinkets' PPM

Auntie Mangos

Huh? Seems to work fine for me; the 2 you highlighted refers to "PROC_EX_CRITICAL_HIT = 0x0000002." The proc flag is retrieved from dbc.

EDIT: Note there is a mistake in the description of the item though. If you read the comments here, it does proc off of ranged critical hits from a ranged weapon. The flag is correct in the dbc; it's marked as 0x00000154, meaning PROC_FLAG_SUCCESSFUL_RANGED_SPELL_HIT, PROC_FLAG_SUCCESSFUL_RANGED_HIT, PROC_FLAG_SUCCESSFUL_MELEE_SPELL_HIT, PROC_FLAG_SUCCESSFUL_MILEE_HIT. Same problem with Mirror of Truth

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hummmm

hey people! First post here, I'm just starting to get into MaNGOS developing, and actually mainly reading some posts and starting figure out how some stuff work....

Just one question here: From the first post, I think you are editing trinket's internal cooldown, not ppm, right?

Because both have different concepts...

I commented out lines rather than deleting them because I wasn't sure about them, so I wanted to see what other people could come up with. Also, I wanted to keep the list complete; right now, it contains every proc spell added in WoTLK that comes from items, except for the ones that explicitly say "on every hit," such as the Brunnhildar weapons.

Changed the hex/floats to dec ints.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody, I would ask you to give me some details about, procFlags and procEx : what is the difference ?

Wich numbers can I inscribe in procFlags and in procEx, with wich effect ?

I have also a problem with this trinket : Noise Machine it proc with a internal cooldown but when it's not equiped, and just in my bag it can proc...

I don't understand.

Thank you, and sorry for my english.

PS : wiki udb is so outdated ^^, that's why I ask you this.

First posted updated and unified a bit ;]

I have also a problem with this trinket : Noise Machine it proc with a internal cooldown but when it's not equiped, and just in my bag it can proc...

I don't understand.

Thank you, and sorry for my english.

Strange bug indeed. Never happend to me. Will test ;]

I wonder ... why with the trinket, it doesn't take procFlag or procEx into account of this : "Melee attacks against you have a chance to invoke a Sonic Shield, absorbing 1100 damage. This effect can only occur once a minute."

It should have a proc from Melee damage received, parried, blocked or dodged... but ProcFlags : 0 and also Proc Ex : 0

Moreover there is a Custom chance : " Apply Aura : [Proc Trigger Spell] Chance : 50%"

So that's why I ask you any information about ProcFlags and ProcEx, because wiki udb is outdated :).

Thank you, and sorry for my english :D.

• 5 weeks later...

So are These Official Data?Blizzlike?Can some Dev Confirm this? and how come they do not have ppm set nor customchances?only the goddamn cooldown, none of the items say's anything about a cooldown, it say's a chance on hit/struck etc, so to me, this does not seem very blizzlike, unless you guys have another explanation?

• 1 month later...

If we are at trinkets, could some1 look at these:

Quagmirran's Eye - Disabled spell haste rating buff (proccing from dots)

Linken's Boomerang - Too big proc rate

Talisman of the Alliance - Gaining +heal

Talisman of the Horde - Gaining +heal

Shattered Sun Pendant of Acumen - Scryer proc overpowered

Lifestone - Gaining +heal

Devilsaur Tooth - All pet attacks have 100% crit chance.