Hey guys

Hobbilis

So, I thought I'd make an official introduction after more than a couple of years of lurking. Although I made an account last year august.

A little bit about me: I'm 22 years old. Into programming, game design and related fields. I'm actively following your site. Formerly I was actively participating in TrinityCore. Nothing special, mostly DB content (SmartAI, conditioning, etc.) but it's been a while since I've made any submission. To be honest I was really busy in the past year. Since last year July I was mostly away from home.

So yeah, I hope when I get free time I can help you guys out with what I can.

In the meantime, enjoy this beautiful picture. http://i.imgur.com/xeT6sdV.jpg

Alright folks, have a good night and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

http://i.imgur.com/2iW8GO1.gif

Interesting. Also one more question. I've created an account on the covenant-wow for MaNGOS Zero and I started a dwarf priest. Most of the time nobody is playing. Do you guys ever conduct a test sessions for certain aspects of the game. Quests can be solo done of course (well most of them anyway), but other things like group quests, raids, dungeons and similar group activities?

Interesting. Also one more question. I've created an account on the covenant-wow for MaNGOS Zero and I started a dwarf priest. Most of the time nobody is playing. Do you guys ever conduct a test sessions for certain aspects of the game. Quests can be solo done of course (well most of them anyway), but other things like group quests, raids, dungeons and similar group activities?

No one ever plays the server due to poor advertising and lack of players. It's all blizzlike and that's fine and dandy but no one plays that. Theirs dozens upon dozens of vanilla blizzlikes WITH players, that people would rather join.

It's pretty much just a testing server now.

I'm on Solar Flare, WoTLK version. I have a Night Elf Druid on there that I play. She's up to level 7. I play whenever my puppy falls asleep, so my schedule is pretty random right now.

Archived