Looking for Translation Help ! / 寻找翻译的帮助!

antz

Here at getMangos.eu we are working on starting to translate a lot of the mangos server into localised languages, but we need your help.

If you have some spare time and want to help in this mammoth effort, please let me know.

Antz

--== Google Translate ==--

在这里getMangos.eu我们正在开始很多芒果服务器翻译成本地化语言,但我们需要你的帮助。

如果你有一些空闲时间,并希望在这个巨大的努力帮助,请让我知道。

小蚁雄兵

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like to contribute to this project.

1:i am chinese

2:i can read English but poor on grammar

3:i am good at c++

4:i have already fixed a lot of BUGs( database|server core|scripts)

5:i will fix and translate according to wowhead and duowandb(Chinese wow db website)

6:i like share and also need other's help because of mangos is really a big systerm

e-mail:[email protected]

:D

Here at getMangos.eu we are working on starting to translate a lot of the mangos server into localised languages, but we need your help.

If you have some spare time and want to help in this mammoth effort, please let me know.

Antz

--== Google Translate ==--

在这里getMangos.eu我们正在开始很多芒果服务器翻译成本地化语言,但我们需要你的帮助。

如果你有一些空闲时间,并希望在这个巨大的努力帮助,请让我知道。

小蚁雄兵

I have a Chinese MangosZero database but it's not complete. We can do the CNDB translation together! My email: [email protected]

hi, i am a Chinese too. I love mangos, and I've been using mangos for many years. a WOW fans, a software developer. my Email is [email protected]

PS. I have several question, what is the difference in Cmanogs and getmangos? UDB and YTDB is closed? What is newest database?

Cmangos are a fork of mangos which contain some devs who are stuck in their ways

As for databases, use the ones in the mangos repo

• madmax locked this topic

Archived