Hello,

my name is Rocco, but you all can refer me using my nickname Orcozzio.

I'm a friend of Alberto. We two and few others played WoW since the start. We want to work on making and fixing stuff around in order to play again the old versions as close as possible to what they was in retail. We like the leveling/questing part and actually we are working checking everything related to quests and professions.

I'm still reading this forum and the wiki of MangosZero to understand what I need to do to let the community know what I want to change/fix. I'm a software developer and everything will be tested on our private server, but I can leave here a couple of lines...

1) we are trying to fix mining and herbalism

2) we are working on a better option for an AHbot able to bid and buyout (I have a good prototype written in php, but need to improve mangos console commands to let it work properly)

3) Everything will be shared with the community

enough for now, thank you all for keeping up the work...

__

|(

e

• 3 weeks later...
a belated welcome to both of you - If you have any questions or need help, please ask !

Hi AntZ and thank you for your welcome... Sorry for the delay, but we (me and Alberto) have worked around the gameobject(s) problem... starting from herbs and veins... I made an addon that using some GM commands lets Alberto fix all minerals and herbs spawn nodes and Alberto will do also all the needed pools and pool_of_pools... He is currently fixing all zones using historical material and informations found on the net... He should post a report soon...

Archived