haiTheaGamerX

Question

Can someone extract the latest maps, vmaps,dbc and mmaps for the develop21 branch?

I tried it at many times but I never get it to work as intended. Every time I extract the stuff I need it's non-compatable with my game version.

Can someone extract it for me for the develop21 branch?

Thanks in advance!

4 answers to this question

Can someone extract the latest maps, vmaps,dbc and mmaps for the develop21 branch?

I tried it at many times but I never get it to work as intended. Every time I extract the stuff I need it's non-compatable with my game version.

Can someone extract it for me for the develop21 branch?

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately due to legal concerns we are unable to distribute such material. :(

Can you give us some more info? Perhaps a few SS or something we could work off of?

Unfortunately due to legal concerns we are unable to distribute such material. :(

Can you give us some more info? Perhaps a few SS or something we could work off of?

Well basically, here's the error I get:

Map file './maps/0004331.map' is non-compatible version created with a different map-extractor version.
Correct *.map files not found in path './maps' or *.vmtree/*.vmtile files in './vmaps'. Please place *.map and vmap files in appropriate directories or correct the DataDir value in the mangosd.conf file.

I am using the extractor tools from the sourcecode of ManGOS-ONE develop21 branch.

But every time I extract it I get this error when adding them to the server.

If it's any helpful, I am running the server on Ubuntu Server 12.04 x64

Archived