Mangos server problem with accounts syncing

Myself Hewhois

Question

Okay so i am new to the mangos community, Honestly i really want a MOP LAN server. But, i cant seem to find enough use-able information to understand how to compile and build without using easybuild and the ready to compiled directorys. but, in my quest for current playable, database ect... i am fairly competent at getting git repository's and starting to understand database editing but... none the less...

I have been trying one by one recompiling and recompiling.  So far... i have successfully gotten all 3 different database compiles to work for approximately one night. turn the computers off, wake up go to work, come home boot everything up and... sometimes it will work for the first login of the day.. sometimes not. it doesnt matter which version/client combo i have been using it hangs at retrieving characters. sometimes after a 20+ minute wait it will load the toons but hang on loading into the server for another hour... the ip's are routed to my local ip. databases and sql installed with mangos (Zero,One,Two all seprately)    It seems like if i make NO modifications to the files delete the databases and reinstall then copy and past the old account and toon information into the new database i get one more use. then the problem rinses and is an issue again. 

Is anyone else having this problem?

With logging on i'm still not receiving errors it all says "success" for the connections, accounts and, ip checksums ect...

It doesn't seem to matter if i am using a 64x or 32bit. i seem to encounter the same problem.

Any advice or a reference to a more technical guide that might help me to understand the problem?

2 answers to this question

Archived