Object errors on boot up

Spikey

Question

Can anyone tell why I am seeing this I followed the build doc , when I boot the server I see these errors, server boots after running through all these, I can login to it but I found a quest that doesn't work correctly so I am assuming its do to this any help would be greatly appreciated, to add not sure if the new builds did away with the scriptdev2 but I don't see that anymore in this build.

image.png.579708dd11e071b23f0691cc8d65c162.png

Edited by Spikey

22 answers to this question

The table `pool_gameobject` as an object that does not exist in the `gameobject` table.  Probably an issue with now correctly installing the Database. Or if you created custom contenet you forgot to first populate the gameobject before pooling it.   
I have noo seen this error as of yet on my end.

I dont believe the quest issue has anything to do with this, unless the quest starts/end with an object.  But again if the database was not installed correctly or fully, then that woudl be an issue for the quest not working.

scriptdev2 - No, scriptdev3 - Yes 

Ohhh mangos Three, your post was tagged mangos Two.. That make a difference.. Yeah mangos three is playable but still under heavy development and many things are broken.
SD3 is not part of the database anymore. it is a submodule now.

The errors you see are common with this version.

I think I have got you confused sorry maybe I didn't phrase my question right you where correct in the beginning I am using mangostwo I was just saying maybe I should abandoned it and try mangos3 that's all I meant

Just ran a fresh clone / install and everything checks out... Im very confused.

Have you tried deleting the world Database and starting over?
That really shouldnt matter if your running the install script, but worth a try.

And just another question for curiosity.. what version does it say your world database is?

I ask you this out of complete ignorance where can I can find the version tag (newbie here) lol, is this a factor I'm running a 64bit mysql ? answer to your question I'm sure I did delete my world db but will run that scenario again

Edited by Spikey

Necrovoice,

Ok well I deleted my world DB same problem exist so maybe I have a wrong version app installed ? I followed the prerequisite of apps at least I thought. I'll jump on discord tomorrow not sure where you guys are at the moment and its getting late here.  and thanks for helping much appreciated

I wanted to add that this also appears to be an issue on mangosone. I tried multiple times to resolve this on Debian 10. I tried both MariaDB 10.3 and MySQL 5.7 (separate VM's) and also regenerating my data files a few times. I wanted to add to this post before I submitted another bug: Milly's Harvest (quest) appears to be broken and her grapes do not appear in the vineyard in the human starting zone (Northshire Abbey). Could that be a symptom of this? Thank you!

Edited by jwh1981