GetMangos.com redesign

Guest TheLuda

I like the design of the page and the wiki. Looks clear, very succinct and functional.

The only problem is that it needs more content, and some of the existing content also needs updating. Apart from that, it's great, cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

how about possibly navigation bar on top, or left, and perhaps link to twitter page, or perhaps throw in RSS feed somewhere. Just a couple of ideas to throw out there for consideration:)

How about a way to link current(latest) revision from github? Just have somewhere at top like "Latest Revision: xxxx "

other than that, it looks good and functional:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The new stuff...? sorry I guess I missed the old stuff? ... It's a lot better than some of the Sourceforge wiki's I've seen and been involved with over the years. Just like all wiki's it's an ever evolving thing and I hope to see what it looks like next year! thank you for all of your hard work it's paying off by what I see in the forums.

My feedback: Visually it's very nice. Content wise it is also very complete.

But I had much trouble finding what is where to tell you the truth and I'm not the usual net noob :P I would much prefer a more straight forward approach like:

What is it,Who make it,Discussions/Forums/Community,Dev stuff,Guides/Wikis all separated properly for the new user to discern easily.

The current format of Pitch In, Contribute( whats the difference between those 2? :huh: ),Feedback makes it unclear to the user of what content is in each link

Just my 2 cents, keep it up :)

• 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use