mtmaps (OpenMP)

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instance.UnloadDelay = 0
That is just wrong, with that setting instances will unload immediately when you leave them, and worse, if you come back it will need to load back again, resulting in actually increasing the load.

Those are four ;)

#1 yes

#2 for me it raises the lag border from 700 to 1100 players like pretty much every mtmaps patch does

#3 i had some weird crashes, trying to figure out if they are really related to that patch atm

#4 Well the theory is awesome just try and find out if it boosts your servers performance as much as advertised

Those are four ;)

#1 yes

#2 for me it raises the lag border from 700 to 1100 players like pretty much every mtmaps patch does

#3 i had some weird crashes, trying to figure out if they are really related to that patch atm

#4 Well the theory is awesome just try and find out if it boosts your servers performance as much as advertised

ok thanks. so this patch is better than derex' one?

libgomp: Out of memory allocating 203650913088 bytes <- this means process tried to allocate 203 GB(!) of memory space :D
i dont understand ambal, so what is the problem?

EDIT: Do you know how i can see if the mtmaps are working fine?

i think your system just haven't enough RAM to handle 203 GB at once ;)