[Patch] Auction House Bot (Xeross' Branch)

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xeross, thank you for considering cyberium's code and I hope the two of you will finally make possible the realization of the dream many long-time AHBot fans have had of seeing this most useful project officially added to the core.

Both of you collaborating on AHBot is a chance to set the example for the entire Core Mods community of what can be accomplished when people work together and complement each others' strengths.

I look forward, with much excitement, to what your teamwork will bring!

xeross, thank you for considering cyberium's code and I hope the two of you will finally make possible the realization of the dream many long-time AHBot fans have had of seeing this most useful project officially added to the core.

Both of you collaborating on AHBot is a chance to set the example for the entire Core Mods community of what can be accomplished when people work together and complement each others' strengths.

I look forward, with much excitement, to what your teamwork will bring!

it is like a dream coming to the reality

xeross, I just finnished doing a lot of testing and as far as I can tell your ahbot repo is working perfictly...I've had no problems even with delay on startup...all 3 ah's are working buyer is working!....I think it's ready for insertion into the core! I hope it happens soon!...

xeross, I just finnished doing a lot of testing and as far as I can tell your ahbot repo is working perfictly...I've had no problems even with delay on startup...all 3 ah's are working buyer is working!....I think it's ready for insertion into the core! I hope it happens soon!...

Mine still uses a character to do its bidding (and selling), I need to arrange with cyberium to get it merged, after he merged it I will push that to my repository too.

So is this the reason with a complete new repo I'm getting a full AH with no Seller listed and the ahbot seems to be working perfictly without a toon in place....now I'm really confused because when I rebuilt my new repo it was due to a major crash on my server/development machine and I lost almost everything and I couldn't remember cyberiums repo to do a git pull and pulled your's instead....

So is this the reason with a complete new repo I'm getting a full AH with no Seller listed and the ahbot seems to be working perfictly without a toon in place....now I'm really confused because when I rebuilt my new repo it was due to a major crash on my server/development machine and I lost almost everything and I couldn't remember cyberiums repo to do a git pull and pulled your's instead....

You created a new config file and deleted the ahbot character or something ?

By the way guys in order to create a patch from my repo I think you need to have pulled the normal mangos repository first, instructions can be found around the forums

no the config files are the one of the only things I had backed up because to configure them new all of the time got to be a real pain th the you know what....so I copy and pastewhats changed when needed and just make copies of the ones I need when...but yes your right I have the config from cyberiums repo still and using it but I don't see the problem unless your are stating that somehow it's useing id:1/1 for the ahbot some how?

no the config files are the one of the only things I had backed up because to configure them new all of the time got to be a real pain th the you know what....so I copy and pastewhats changed when needed and just make copies of the ones I need when...but yes your right I have the config from cyberiums repo still and using it but I don't see the problem unless your are stating that somehow it's useing id:1/1 for the ahbot some how?

I was thinking that perhaps my old config data is still in the config, I don't see how it can be working without the ahbot character, does it even list the ahbot character's name ?

No, no character name and on the the command prompt it's shows the ahbot cycles as well as the loops for buyer and seller....the system report shows ahbot starting up as well but I have logging set to 1 right now...as for guid for my characters it's 5/1 5/2 5/3, 6/1 6/2 and all others are abobe 9/0

ok I just logged in and watched ahbot seller 1/5 load in and buyer 1/8 load the ah with about 50 items during 5/3(my GM account) loadup and then it loaded waypoints and creatures, started Hammerfall set enum data...the only problem is I don't have anything listed in realmd_accounts at guid 1? this is out of running config file...

AuctionHouseBot.Seller.Enabled = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Buyer.Enabled = 1

AuctionHouseBot.NPC.Entry = Yeager

AuctionHouseBot.Items.Vendor = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Items.Loot = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Items.Misc = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Items.ItemLevel.Min = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Items.ItemLevel.Max = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Items.ReqLevel.Min = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Items.ReqLevel.Max = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Items.ReqSkill.Min = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Items.ReqSkill.Max = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Tradegoods.ItemLevel.Min = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Tradegoods.ItemLevel.Max = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Tradegoods.ReqLevel.Min = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Tradegoods.ReqLevel.Max = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Tradegoods.ReqSkill.Min = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Tradegoods.ReqSkill.Max = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Bind.No = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Bind.Pickup = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Bind.Equip = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Bind.Use = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Bind.Quest = 0

AuctionHouseBot.ItemsPerCycle = 2000

AuctionHouseBot.BuyPrice.Seller = 0

AuctionHouseBot.BuyPrice.Buyer = 0

System Log:

2010-08-21 16:20:36 Player::DeleteOldChars: Deleting all characters which have been deleted 30 days before...

2010-08-21 16:20:36 Initialize AuctionHouseBot...

2010-08-21 16:20:37 Playerbot: Using configuration file playerbot.conf

2010-08-21 16:20:37 WORLD: World initialized

2010-08-21 16:20:37 SERVER STARTUP TIME: 0 minutes 46 seconds

2010-08-21 16:20:37 mangosd process priority class set to HIGH

Sorry for the double post but heres the rest of the info:

Mangos Commit log:

Author: DaViper <XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX> 2010-08-21 09:38:58

Committer: DaViper <XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX> 2010-08-21 09:38:58

Parent: e0d96f5a3ed26c7960438ff1b31aae5c44ddeee7 ([10393] Add script call for InstanceData, OnPlayerDeath)

Parent: d1931fd202f8215be1ad2e6e8c1613fc0a3d1be4 (* Small bugfix)

Child: ef906ac891f161ccb68fae0953477e6ef561042e (Merge branch 'master' of git://github.com/blueboy/mangos)

Branch: master

Follows:

Precedes:

Merge branch 'ahbot' of git://github.com/xeross/mangos

I hope you can figgure out this insanity... Why is ahbot working and how the hell is it working?

Sorry for the double post but heres the rest of the info:

Mangos Commit log:

I hope you can figgure out this insanity... Why is ahbot working and how the hell is it working?

I suspect there might be some default values it's using for some reason, I also made some changes to the player loading so that might be it, quite funny actually, hope it doesn't break anything though.

I thought it was something special you were working on...I was going to call you a genius ... well I gues you could still be called that considering what I've got here....this is pretty great though... one question What will you think up next???? I can't wait!