[Patch] Auction House Bot (Xeross' Branch)

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cyberium why don't u set the AHBot name per config when there is no other need for an creature entry?

Why not, i will implement it if it can be added safely.

Great job on the NPC code cyberium, however if you don't mind I won't add it to my branch until it is completely stable and tested.

Thank you, yes i think too it must be more tested in regard of the new feature.

Cyberium, I encountered a problem, I reinstalled both my YTDB and UDB databases yesterday along with a new character DB configured ahbot in both the database and the config file but nothing showing up in Auction house and buyer is not buying, when I put a tune back in and restarted this morning the AH's started working again then I removed the Player from the config's and it seems to be working( I'll let you know later if it is)...

I found it I think....it's in my source, I re-downloaded your first patch and compared with my repo and it looks like I still have some of the old patch patch still there...I'm putting together a new repo and I'll let you know.

Ok, I've finnished testing and all three are working as per spec...yes it was in my repo also I've tested your newest patch and all looks good, Thank you for this!

so. I need to create a character and set char's data in config file or not?

PS. lookup code and maybe I'll understand.

sorry for my english

So it seem's iam not so clear that i am supposed...

No more account needed to make ahbot work.

Patch your core, install included characters.houctionhousebot.sql file, and set the min/max item needed in your database(characters.houctionhousebot). Enable AHBot via your mangosd.conf file and it's done.

I point you to these lines in your config:-

AuctionHouseBot.Account = *

AuctionHouseBot.Character = *

These lines doesn't exist anymore...

@xeross155, Thank You for all of the great work in keeping my ahbot going. I'll be keeping an eye on all that you do and hoping for the next bright thing you create!

@Cybernium, Thank you for the new Idea, it works great and allows me to do less work. Now if you would do like xeross or get with him please set up a branch to pull from instead of patches that make updating more difficult, I for one would be thankfull.

Yes i tested or yesterday and found not working. Didn't try till now to debug it.

Iam focused in new method for making statistic on ah content once a day to make easy to decide what item to add. Items vectors will olso be filled in other way to make it more complete. Olso it will be possible to blacklist some items ;)