µManager for Mangos

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Changeset 31084 has replaced Accounts.aspx, Characters.aspx, and Online Characters on Default.aspx with ListViews instead of GridViews. Performance with large numbers of accounts or characters is greatly improved. I also brought back "# Characters" on Accounts.aspx as well as the Rank Icons on Characters.aspx/Online Characters. Also fixed some other minor issues (icon pathing issues on CharacterReputation.aspx and Guild.aspx; Mail.aspx not functioning properly if your Characters database was not named "Characters").

In the previous changeset (31078), Gabriele1021 provided a patch that adds a "Use Hearthstone" button to the My Account -> Edit My Acccount page. This allows a player to use the Hearthstone against one of their characters.

Thanks to both Gabriele1021 and Voldemmort for their help!

• 3 weeks later...

Hm, bad error :(

Unknown column 'CreateAccountsLocked' in 'field list'

Line 612: cmds.Connection = setupSQLConfiguration.setupConnector.dbmicromanager

Line 613: cmds.CommandText = "SELECT CreateAccountsLocked FROM `globalconfiguration`;"

Line 614: r_CreateAccountsLocked = cmds.ExecuteScalar()

Line 615: cmds.Dispose()

Line 616: Return r_CreateAccountsLocked

hehe.. great thanks a lot.

Everything works now. I just have some troubles when accessing some of the function like the setup, or

characters:

Line 70: Return dataOffset

Line 71: Else

Line 72: Return "Data Not Found"

Line 73: End If

Line 74: Return Nothing

Source File: c:\\inetpub\\wwwroot\\App_Code\\Defines.vb Line: 72

What trouble are you having with Setup.aspx? That is going to be key to resolving the issue with Characters, since you need to select which version of MaNGOS you're running (0.12, .13, or .14) which in turn defines what offsets are used to view character traits.

My english is far to be perfect,

would like use uManager for admin server function from one side and client website functions (like account creation, account update, etc...) to the other side.

If u need some help for french translation and in VB / C# coding, i agree.