µManager for Mangos

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi rilex,

just installed last sources on my VS (33240).

I'm ready to make some translations and help with new features.

When launching solution inside my VS got a nice session state error. (maybe web.config parameter to set ?

Maybe some explanation to first set up here would be good.

Thanks.

ies it is :-S

Hmm... Do you have Setup under Tools? That also requires gmlevel 5 to access.

I fount ver3.1.3 characters.data field offset have big diffrence from ver 3.0.x,

I want to know both 3.1.3 and 3.0.x characters.data offset detail,

but i cannot find it in forum,could you tell me where can i find it?

You should create your own thread for this, but look in the MaNGOS source file, UpdateFields.h. That will tell you the value for the version you have downloaded.

Hmm... Do you have Setup under Tools? That also requires gmlevel 5 to access.

You should create your own thread for this, but look in the MaNGOS source file, UpdateFields.h. That will tell you the value for the version you have downloaded.

Auto generated for version 3, 1, 3, 9947 <- is this the version you talking about ?

Hello rilex,

got some time (maybe) these days, session state services launched correctly and last problem don't occur.

I just put new sources (33576) on my VS and got error after config and launching in debug mode;

in AppCode/SqlCode.vb :

ConfigurationErrorsException

rootWebConfig = System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.OpenWebConfiguration("~/")

Strange, path seem to be correct to access web.config file ("~/").

Another question is, whith that sources, should i apply all sql files in Updates\\en_US and Updates\\Global_Updates directory ?

Thanks for answer.

There should be more to that error -- can you provide it?

Yes, all of the updates in en_US and Global_Updates are needed.

Thanks for your answer, exact error message is :

ConfigurationErrorsException was unhandled by user code
            An error occurred loading a configuration file: Failed to map the path '/'.

Appear in App_Code/SQLCode.vb in line :

rootWebConfig = System.Web.Configuration.WebConfigurationManager.OpenWebConfiguration("~/")

It occurs when logging in. I tried change path (~/) to full path (C:\\...) that point to web.config and checked database connection parameters but no changes.

If i get this work, just tell me where localized files are, i'll work on it. Never used asp.net localisation but got some documentation.

Thanks.

Is this while running the site via Visual Studio? If so, are you using VS on Vista, 2008, Win7, or 2008 R2?

The localization files are in /App_GlobalResources. Specifically, you'll want to make a copy of Resource.resx in the same folder with the LCID you want to translate for (e.g. Resource.de-DE.resx is German/Germany). A complete listing of LCIDs is at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/0h88fahh(VS.85).aspx.

Is this while running the site via Visual Studio? If so, are you using VS on Vista, 2008, Win7, or 2008 R2?

The localization files are in /App_GlobalResources. Specifically, you'll want to make a copy of Resource.resx in the same folder with the LCID you want to translate for (e.g. Resource.de-DE.resx is German/Germany). A complete listing of LCIDs is at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/0h88fahh(VS.85).aspx.

Yes, it appear while running inside VS. And using Win7 Enterprise. Thx for localization details.

yes it is, i put sources files directly in my VS2008\\Projects folder. Virtual Path is correct, i tried to use Server.Mapath method and givin full way to the directory, result is the same.

It's really look like a permission problem.

I tried also givin permission to system and current logged user to that specific path but no way.

Shouldn't be a permissions issue -- your user account should have full control of the files in your Projects dir, and you have to run VS (you have SP1 installed, right?) as administrator (requirement for Vista, since you're debugging a project).

EDIT: You shouldn't have any errors in the Global_Updates directory, by the way. That only contains SQL files and no source files at all... You may be right, you may have a permissions issue if you're getting errors there.