[11723][PATCH]Auction House Bot

Auntie Mangos

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not nearly as important as the crash reports, but while we're at it:

https://github.com/mangos/mangos/blob/master/src/game/AuctionHouseBot/ahbot.conf.dist.in

# AuctionHouseBot.BuyPrice.Buyer

# Should the Buyer use BuyPrice or SellPrice to determine Bid Prices

# Default 0 (use SellPrice)

AuctionHouseBot.Buyer.Buyprice = 1

In [11746] value set base at comment default value. Thank you.

[11743] expected fix only localization related crash, still exist crash in sorter not related to localization.

ok, couldn't really test the AH before 11743. i know what you mean now, played a little bit around, but don't have any ideas what could cause the crashes. seems kind of random for me at the moment... :(

• 2 weeks later...

I not understood last description. "Useable by character" is filter as you say. So sorting by it impossible. It _can_ used in sort time but sort must be sby some from collumns. I test with/without "Useable by character" by different collumns and not get crash. :(

[added]Just after hit post button i get crash in auction sorting code. So i found possible source of problem. Not related for me to filters but related to way how we check some sorting cases.

[added2]sort assert fail case must be fixed in [11769]

Just thought I'd mention, That the AHBOT buyer will buy things that you buy from a vendor for outrageous prices. My Daughters where buying Symbol of Kings and selling them on auction for around 5000 gold per stack. 8)

So, for now I'll disable the Buyer. Any way to stop this without disabling AHBOT Buyer?

One of my girls had over 8 million gold... :lol:

Just thought I'd mention, That the AHBOT buyer will buy things that you buy from a vendor for outrageous prices. My Daughters where buying Symbol of Kings and selling them on auction for around 5000 gold per stack. 8)

So, for now I'll disable the Buyer. Any way to stop this without disabling AHBOT Buyer?

One of my girls had over 8 million gold... :lol:

Maybe a .conf setting for the buyer to ignore vendor items would be a good idea, true.

Also, projectiles, get bought at very high prices by the buyer (maybe because they stack up till 1000?).

I think the code for MaxBuyablePrice and other related checks need to be reviewed in this case. I also think if an item doesn't have Buyprice or Sellprice (depending on config) set in db then AHBot should ignore attempting to buy those items.

lets assume itemA is 3000 and we sell 1

BasePrice *= item->GetCount(); // == 3000

MaxBuyablePrice = ( BasePrice * config.BuyerPriceRatio )/100; // 6000 if(config.BuyerPriceRatio==200)

MaxBidablePrice = MaxBuyablePrice - ( MaxBuyablePrice / 30); // 5800

so AHbot should not buyout this item if its more than 6000 (0g60s00c) and should not bid over 5800 (0g58s00c).

I've seen players put low level white items up for thousands and ahbot still buys it so I think these area do require some investigation. This is just an assumption and i haven't looked into it enough to know for sure, but i'll do a little more research when i have time

also if itemA stacks for 20, ahbot should not buy it over 120000 (12g00s00c) or bid over 116000 (11g60s00c) based on the math above which is from the ahbot source

I think the code for MaxBuyablePrice and other related checks need to be reviewed in this case. I also think if an item doesn't have Buyprice or Sellprice (depending on config) set in db then AHBot should ignore attempting to buy those items.

lets assume itemA is 3000 and we sell 1

BasePrice *= item->GetCount(); // == 3000

MaxBuyablePrice = ( BasePrice * config.BuyerPriceRatio )/100; // 6000 if(config.BuyerPriceRatio==200)

MaxBidablePrice = MaxBuyablePrice - ( MaxBuyablePrice / 30); // 5800

so AHbot should not buyout this item if its more than 6000 (0g60s00c) and should not bid over 5800 (0g58s00c).

I've seen players put low level white items up for thousands and ahbot still buys it so I think these area do require some investigation. This is just an assumption and i haven't looked into it enough to know for sure, but i'll do a little more research when i have time

also if itemA stacks for 20, ahbot should not buy it over 120000 (12g00s00c) or bid over 116000 (11g60s00c) based on the math above which is from the ahbot source

That sounds very nice indeed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

the faster the items disappear, the faster the AHBot will put new items into the AH.

if you set Maxtime to 2 hours, alle your items will be "renewed" every 2 hours. so, i would say this should be a "very high frequency" ;)

edit: or maybe you want to know something different :) i think AHBot trys to fill the AH about every 20 seconds.