Supported client version - 3.0.3.9183

Guest TOM_RUS

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great work to all developers hope you all have a good Christmas.

Now to those who didn't keep up with the 303 branch and don't seem to understand DK's are working with the 303 release but u need a database atm there is only 2 options FDB and NCDB I suggest NCDB but it has some compatibility problems with Mangos so use the fix located Here, I myself haven't fully tested it but it works ok so far. To use the fix u have to extract the files included in the RAR into your mangos folder of the web installer and import the base Mangos DB inculded into your mangos database before u execute the fixed web installer. the fix brings the 16mb DBerrors.log file from the unmodified NCDB down to 2.4mb which is alot less errors, read the rest of the thread for other info about known errors etc

Awesome work, finally a nice version :)

Still im a bit scared currently cause since 3.X.X they seem to log also the realmlist that was a reason why several Servers (I don't say any names) got closed already.

Can we use this new branch without being feared that Blizzard make trouble?

i think this isnt an problem, if blizzard want to close some server the can go easly to some private server list sites and find some populair servers and close them, instead of logging the realmlist file

dont u think?

maybe an bit offtopic but, why did blizzard even create an realmlist file? isnt it asking for problems like private servers?

greetings

great work to all developers hope you all have a good Christmas.

Now to those who didn't keep up with the 303 branch and don't seem to understand DK's are working with the 303 release but u need a database atm there is only 2 options FDB and NCDB I suggest NCDB but it has some compatibility problems with Mangos so use the fix located Here, I myself haven't fully tested it but it works ok so far. To use the fix u have to extract the files included in the RAR into your mangos folder of the web installer and import the base Mangos DB inculded into your mangos database before u execute the fixed web installer. the fix brings the 16mb DBerrors.log file from the unmodified NCDB down to 2.4mb which is alot less errors, read the rest of the thread for other info about known errors etc

Unfortunately I cannot access the links and i need to get the fix. I signed up on their forums yesterday, but apparently their email server is down so I can't register and see the page. Can somebody with a working account shed some light on this fix for me???

Awesome work, finally a nice version :)

Still im a bit scared currently cause since 3.X.X they seem to log also the realmlist that was a reason why several Servers (I don't say any names) got closed already.

Can we use this new branch without being feared that Blizzard make trouble?

No they closed becuse they go letters from them, but after the servers were closed it got up that the letters should be fake becuse there was spelling mistakes and gramma mistakes inside the letter.

And Blizzard would not send a letter out with gramma and spelling mistakes out to the biggest servers out there?

There for i just sugged people to stay carm about it ^_^

And by the way blizzard dont have a change to close privat servers that are hosted from home, but servers that got a server box from a hosting firma is easy to host ;)

But unto now blizzard have bin tryed seral times but they faild, i just think thouse letters is from some supid kids trying to care other servers to close so they can get more players on there servers ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use