ReggAcc - register account, show map, change layout etc.

Where are the settings that control the "server is online" portion? Everything works, Shows players on map, Can register accounts but the image says the server is offline. I'm not sure if it does a check to see if the realm is online with port 8085. I have the port opened in the firewall, but a check at canyouseeme.org shows it as closed, Most likely because no program is "using" the port. How do I get it to show the server online? I've even turned the firewall off and still shows as offline. What port exactly is the script checking to see if there is a live connection?

Also, on click of Statistics and Counts link, it returns this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class DBLayer in /home/account/public_html/Registration/dblayer.php on line 12

EDIT: removing require('dblayer.php');// database manipulating class (methods) from statistics.php seems to have fixed the problem, What exactly is dblayer.phps function?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vladonix, I am happy that you acknowledged my contribution, tell me exactly what you will use because I did a small correction in lang.php, teleport.php, statistics.php and in the folder img for 100% spanish translation (thanks for the tip: UTF-8):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J62VZT07 (ReggAcc 2.0.6 Español 100%)

Warning: This replaces files in English

Also I would say that I belong to Loes2, a community non-official translation to Spanish for mangos: http://foro.loes2.net/

(non-official, I wish we could be "official") we are a serious and solid team

PS: Perhaps, maybe you could leave default WotLK

• 1 month later...

Error:

Unable to connect to MySQL server. MySQL reported: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'dedicated ip' (4).

Update your >>> ReggAcc configuration <<<

Check configuration file - hosts, usernames and passwords.

when i click on reggacc it goes to the login page, i type in admin, admin1 and it doesnt go nowhere

Btw im trying to use a Webhost to access my dedicated server

Error:

Unable to connect to MySQL server. MySQL reported: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'dedicated ip' (4).

Update your >>> ReggAcc configuration <<<

Check configuration file - hosts, usernames and passwords.

when i click on reggacc it goes to the login page, i type in admin, admin1 and it doesnt go nowhere

Btw im trying to use a Webhost to access my dedicated server

Make sure you have remote access enabled in your Mangos and Mysql.

• 2 months later...

Changing the password by the function in website only effect the data on the web. The password to login game still stay unchange, the password to login for web is changed though.

It's pretty annoying since member cannot change their password and GMs have to do it by ingame command.

Other feature such as reg new acc work fine.

Any help?

Thnx

• 2 months later...
Everything works, Shows players on map, Can register accounts but the image says the server is offline. I'm not sure if it does a check to see if the realm is online with port 8085

I had same problem on Windows Server 2008 (this OS sucks, it works perfect on Linux) and I resolved by hacking the code.

If you open the world1.php and replace:

$realm_up = test_realm(${$serverG}, ${$portG});

with:

$realm_up = 1;

You will revert the problem, and the site will always show the realm up (and will show the players if they are online). The only problem is that now it shows the realm online also if it is offline. But I think is better than to show always it offline and without players.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
eng version of regacc, credits for mariux, because he not deleted this from own pc ;)

server name you can write in configuration.php (realm_name), realmlist in lang.php

http://www.mediafire.com/?0yss1prifh1a0x1

Any idea what the username and password is for WEBConfig ReggAcc?

I've tried the standard @admin/admin, @admin/admin1; admin/admin1 and many other combinations.

Edit: Fixed. Managed to find a copy on the net and just copied the unused sha1_datas.php :)

Doesn't matter though as this seriously needs updating. I only wish I understood code. All dutch to me.

Any idea what the username and password is for WEBConfig ReggAcc?

I've tried the standard @admin/admin, @admin/admin1; admin/admin1 and many other combinations.

Edit: Fixed. Managed to find a copy on the net and just copied the unused sha1_datas.php :)

Doesn't matter though as this seriously needs updating. I only wish I understood code. All dutch to me.

If it's dutch for you, i may be able to help you (I'm from the Netherlands ;))

now, without joking, i'll be able to help you if you can make a list of broken things (don't expect me to fix it immediately, im currently making my own CMS)