[not working] Outdoor Pvp

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Valdifer @ Sep 20 2008, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You used *.sql file ¿

Grettings[/b]

after last update from SVN, I am unable to compile this, because GetMangosStringDefault has been removed from sources. Can somebody tell me, how can i modify last codes for outdoor pvp, to get around this? or is there latest version of this patch?

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (durbatuluk @ Sep 23 2008, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And is that part really necessary??

@@ -18130,3 +18298,5 @@

return false;

}

+

+[/b]

I think that you can... I removed it because i found this part of code in r6669 yet, so the patch try add it again...duplicity.

Now I'am trying compile r6670 + Arena+ outdoor + auctionbot... no fail in patch...

This is original method from Player.cpp r 6670 (6669 too)

bool ItemPosCount::isContainedIn(ItemPosCountVec &vec)

{

for(ItemPosCountVec::const_iterator itr = vec.begin(); itr != vec.end();++itr)

{

if(itr->pos == this->pos/* && itr->count == this.count*/)

{

return true;

}

}

return false;

}

The red is part of code in patch... no modification so I think that it could be deleted from patch...

EDIT: successfully compiled

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Anatol @ Sep 24 2008, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I think that you can... I removed it because i found this part of code in r6669 yet, so the patch try add it again...duplicity.

Now I'am trying compile r6670 + Arena+ outdoor + auctionbot... no fail in patch...

This is original method from Player.cpp r 6670 (6669 too)

bool ItemPosCount::isContainedIn(ItemPosCountVec &vec)

{

for(ItemPosCountVec::const_iterator itr = vec.begin(); itr != vec.end();++itr)

{

if(itr->pos == this->pos/* && itr->count == this.count*/)

{

return true;

}

}

return false;

}

The red is part of code in patch... no modification so I think that it could be deleted from patch...

EDIT: successfully compiled[/b]

you should not delete

return false;

}

otherwise for(ItemPosCountVec::const_iterator itr = vec.begin(); itr != vec.end();++itr) is not returned properly....

i cannot imagine how you were able to compile without any errors this way because the function is not properly closed this way...

Edit.

sorry i got you wrong ... if you were only deleting the empty spaces you did not do any mistake in fact wink.gif

Hello, I have a problem. At Hellfire Peninsula two of the towers work, and I get this slide bar showing the status. But at The Overlook there is no bar, I tried it everywhere. I have PSDB with GMDB installed. Edit: And Mangos Rev. 6630 with Outdoor PVP v38 (for 6619).

Can you help me? I like that pvp things.