[not working] Outdoor Pvp

The Patchfix i posted works fine tested with the ToD Team wink.gif just try it ... you need to patch SpellAuras.cpp manually but this should not be a serious problem happy.gif - Have fun with it!

Probs to w12x great patch wink.gif

For those who are using ScriptDev2ger here is a Fix for Revision 433 (latest) : http://filebeam.com/be6a0ae15ed9357c3aac72d5f651718e

PW: CodeEX

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CodeEX @ Sep 8 2008, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The Patchfix i posted works fine tested with the ToD Team wink.gif just try it ... you need to patch SpellAuras.cpp manually but this should not be a serious problem happy.gif - Have fun with it!

Probs to w12x great patch wink.gif

For those who are using ScriptDev2ger here is a Fix for Revision 433 (latest) : http://filebeam.com/be6a0ae15ed9357c3aac72d5f651718e

PW: CodeEX[/b]

its realted to sd2ger not to this patch... :]

And U shouldn't advertize ur server or urs friend server... MaNGOS license do not give permission to have public server, this is learning project... :]

happy.gif first read then post

if you had read carefully you would be aware that i posted the fix 2 posts ago wink.gif

and no i did not advertise anything i just said i tested it with some friends nothing more nothing less. How do U want to know it is a public server i tested it on? I think U are supposing too much in this case wink.gif But at least you know the MaNGOS license ... so long have a nice day anyway wink.gif

But for those who did not read carefully or do not know how to patch manually here is a working patch for Rev 6562

http://filebeam.com/dfabe19dd200084b86d195569113243b <- First one edited unfortunately i posted the old one first by accident wink.gif

PW : CodeEX

Regards

CodeEX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (junior @ Sep 8 2008, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Full updated for 6563. please test and report error if find.

DOWNLOAD NOW![/b]

OutdoorPvPObjectiveAI.cpp

..\\..\\src\\game\\OutdoorPvPObjectiveAI.cpp(48) : error C2039: 'GetDistanceSq' : is not a member of 'Creature'

c:\\sources\\mangos\\src\\game\\Creature.h(312) : see declaration of 'Creature'

ObjectPosSelector.cpp

Im changed GetDistanceSq with GetDistance and dont send me a errors

Grettings

Sry me bad english

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Valdifer @ Sep 8 2008, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

OutdoorPvPObjectiveAI.cpp

..\\..\\src\\game\\OutdoorPvPObjectiveAI.cpp(48) : error C2039: 'GetDistanceSq' : is not a member of 'Creature'

c:\\sources\\mangos\\src\\game\\Creature.h(312) : see declaration of 'Creature'

ObjectPosSelector.cpp

Im changed GetDistanceSq with GetDistance and dont send me a errors

Grettings

Sry me bad english[/b]

My update for clear core and scriptdev2 last release. dont use this ScriptDev2ger Fix for Revision

This patchfix is simple because you just gotta insert GetDistance where GetDistanceSq and GetDistanceSq2 were used

I just applied OutdoorPVP to create the Patchfix for 6262 wink.gif

i just mentioned for those who use SD2ger which is not fixed yet the possibility to fix it with the patch posted above because it is related to the same problem.

And it should be self-declaring that a ScriptDev2ger fix has to be applied to ScriptDev2ger...

and wtf did you update for SD2? I did not find anything in that update you posted... instead i found unnecessary empty lines and so on pls clean that up!

Regards

make[2]: Entering directory `/home/wow/SVN/compile/src/game'
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../..    -I/usr/include/mysql    -I../../src/shared -I. -I./../../dep/include -I./../framework -I./../shared -I./../shared/vmap -I./../realmd     -DENABLE_RA -DENABLE_CLI -DDO_MYSQL -g -O2 -MT GameObject.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/GameObject.Tpo -c -o GameObject.o GameObject.cpp
GameObject.cpp: In member function ‘void GameObject::Use(Unit*)’:
GameObject.cpp:1261: error: ‘sOutdoorPvPMgr’ was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [GameObject.o] Ошибка 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/wow/SVN/compile/src/game'
make[1]: *** [install-recursive] Ошибка 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/wow/SVN/compile/src'
make: *** [install-recursive] Ошибка 1

mangos r6590

sd2 r642

instanced bgs + alterac patch