Mangos Zero - Outstanding job!!

Beer

Hi all,

I like to check in from time to time and see how things are progressing.

I jumped on the MangosZero server, created a new toon, knocked out a few quests to see how far I could get before I started seeing bugs or weirdness... nothing... no weirdness, it all worked, and to my surprise worked rather well... I though to myself, not too bad, but there is always something.. So off I went to Stormwind, where I really get to see the bugs, guards bouncing or walking through walls, etc.. but again, nothing..!! It was/is all working really well. In fact, I've created a few toons now and on each I have yet to see anything really glitchy at all.

GOOD JOB TEAM!!

I'm so thrilled that it works, and really feels stable (from what I have seen so far). Not one quest bug, loot bug, odd mob sticking up half way in the ground bug, etc...

Keep up the good work.

Now I have to see if I can get it to build and run on my BananaPI for kicks...

• 2 months later...

Hi Beer,

Glad you looked in again and i'm glad you like what you've seen.

I would also like to apologise for the previous comment (which I've removed)

- We like to think of mangos as a nice place to visit and hangout, I will not tolerate 'troll' posts from anyone.

We are all here because we enjoy working with and playing with mangos.

- Those that are here for others reasons, should respect those that come here for enjoyment

Archived