Wryshu

Hi Everyone,

After playing with repacks over the years, and reliving the vanilla experience on private servers, I've decided to learn more about MaNGOS, and start building my own server from scratch. While my roots are technical, I've been an executive for so long with my career that my past talents have faded. I have no aspirations of opening a server to the public, but enjoy the challenge of learning new things as a hobby, but I love team projects, and would like to work with others and possibly contribute to the great community here.

Since my favorite time sink, Nostalrius has shut down, and the next MMO I'm waiting for, Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen, is probably a year away from release, I now have some time on my hands.

I possess some advanced, but mostly basic skills as a linux admin, c++, sql, nginx, php, etc., but am always wanting to learn more. Looking forward to learning from all of you.

Thanks in advance for your patience!,

Wryshu

Archived