Need help with server for 1.12

tinytomcruise

Question

So i had made a private server for vanilla wow 1.12, and after a week or so of playing and tinkering with a 3.3.5 server, i went to start it today and it had said

SQL: UPDATE account SET active_realm_id = 0 WHERE active_realm_id = '1'
SQL ERROR: Table 'realmd.account' doesn't exist

now im unable to login to it and im not sure what to do, im not very good with this, but i was hoping someone could answer so i could try to start playing again. any help is appreciated!

12 answers to this question

Hello @tinytomcruise and welcome in MaNGOS community.

Well, to start your post is not very precise, you talk about 1.1.12 and then 3.3.5, that's' a bit confusing >_<.

So : on which version of MaNGOS relies the problem ?

MaNGOS 0 (Zero):  Wow Vanilla - 1.1.12
MaNGOS 1 (One): Wow The Burning Crusade - 2.4.3
MaNGOS 2 (Two): Wow Wrath of The Lich King - 3.3.5a

The other later versions are not very active.

Moreover : What tutorial did you follow to create your own MaNGOS server ? Where did you take the sources ? Please provide the more details you can :)

Cheers

Sorry to be confusing, what i had meant to say was the MangosZero server was the one having issue, it started after i attempted to make a wow 3.3.5 server and now am unable to login to either. (The errors are from the MangosZero server) Im not sure what the errors mean or how to fix them, sorry if i can't be more specific but ill provide any info i can

Also i had gotten the tutorial from youtube with a pretty much pre-made server, all i had to do was start a .bat and change some settings and i was good to go because i'm not super great at this myself.  It was by a guy named Dodgykebaab (Super Easy guide to create your own Vanilla 1.12.1 Private Server)

At this point i'd even settle for a way to wipe everything and remake the server if its easier, just wanna be able to play again. Thanks for any help!

Edited by tinytomcruise
Adding on

Hello @tinytomcruise ,

There is perhaps a limitation to what we will be able to do since you are takling about a non official guide, so we cannot check if all the instructions you followed were correct.

Can you provide the link of this tutorial ?

To conclude, the best way would be to start over from our official guides, we will be here if any questions about them.

https://www.getmangos.eu/wiki/documentation/installation-guides/guideswindows/

Cheers and have fun :)

I can provide a link and the only problem is when i tried to do it fresh from the start i had issues, not very good when it comes to this so the easy video helped me, if theres anyway i could fix this without having to do a server fresh myself id appreciate it, just have trouble doing it myself.  Anyways heres the link  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veAvx590obg&ab_channel=dodgykebaab

32 minutes ago, tinytomcruise said:

I can provide a link and the only problem is when i tried to do it fresh from the start i had issues, not very good when it comes to this so the easy video helped me, if theres anyway i could fix this without having to do a server fresh myself id appreciate it, just have trouble doing it myself.  Anyways heres the link  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veAvx590obg&ab_channel=dodgykebaab

Hi tinytomcruise,

I was checking out that video you linked. That's for a repack.

Unfortunately we don't support the repacks here, but there should be a readme in the files for a discord link.

That being said, we would love to encourage you to stick around with MaNGOS and build from scratch using the link following guide from Antz: 

https://www.getmangos.eu/wiki/documentation/installation-guides/guideswindows/installing-mangos-on-windows-using-easybuild-r20064/

Edited by Fyre
  • Like 1

@tinytomcruise as @Fyre said, we do not support repacks here, moreover it is dated 3 years ago and many things have changed.
Since I can see from the video you linked it is a a Brotalnia repack you can contact @brotalnia here on the forum or on our discord perhaps he has a newer link or a newer repack.
We cannot help you for a thing we are not at the origin of, we would not be able to locate the error.
The best clue we have with your error message it is that the database server is perhaps not up or the MYQSL schema does not exists.