• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Possible we time look at silverice. He good understand update packets system work (show in added his patches), also have good code style (i mostly commit his patches without any changes), and attempt always write generic not hack code in general. He also in trinity team as i understand but not very active last time in it and i not see any pro-trinity position in brian like way so that don't must create problem for us. He also sometime present at channel, maybe not so active in discussion but i can say that i often discuss some code problems with him at private channel.

I have to be honest, after the leader of Trinity, once again managed to toss some trash-talk at the UDB forums recently, i am reserved about Trinity.

I am very aware though, that many may very well disagree in this ongoing "harassment" in public from their leader/founder, and that is one of the reasons we see more coming back to the mangos community, spending more time here with constructive talk and proper solutions.

In other words, i have no objections per definition about SilverIce.

• 1 month later...

I make some express asks online at irc team members about DasBlub possibility join to team with possitive feadback.

And want fix this possition in this thread also.

For time while DasBlub take part in mangos and friendly projects development he make good progress in coding

and if say openly filles up us by patches recently ^^ So maybe good let him self resolve this problem :)

And ofc i am sure 100% that he can be trusted. At least when not make flamewars for fun at forums ;)

• 2 weeks later...

i already managed to do a few commits without breaking compile, so i hope it'll continue like this :D

and let's get some live into this section...

At least when not make flamewars for fun at forums ;)
hey, that doesn't happen too often, and normally it's the fault of someone else (Zor! Laise!) :P

• 2 months later...

zergtmn can be another good case for dev pos. He suggest lot small and not so small high quality patches that can be directly go to repo. And many also missed repo (base at irc suggestion, his own repo commits) posisble just because slow process in its adding without commit right. He present and active some time at #mangos and look like can be trusted for team membership.