[patch] Some Game Event Extensions

Guest w12x

ok. I used serverwide-master and serverwide-0.12 for different client revs. you pushed into serverwide, so I think it's for master branch ? I dont think it's a problem.

Yea, I have pushed to serverwide branch - it is for current mangos master , I can move it to some other branch if you want ?

is it possible that this patch causes a graveyard bug?^^ if i release my spirit nothing happens... game_graveyard_zone table is fine

No, it is not possible, I have also this problem and currentyl don't use Serverwide, It will be problem of alterac or outdoor ..

EDIT: Yes, it is problem of alterac, you can find fix in av thread

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi, thanks for this patch, he works fine ... but ... I have a little problem, when a event start, sometimes, the npcs don't sapwn, i d'ont understand what is wrong, i use a core 7701 with udb 11 and only this patch. No error during the compilation.

Si I need help for this problem of hasardous spawn of creature.

Thanks

PS: Can you explain more about world state field ? And the condition_id in game_event_quest_condition ?

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use