MaNGOS switch to support 3.3.0A (11159)

Guest VladimirMangos

Starting from [9136] MaNGOS support only client version 3.3.0A (11159) at master branch (Client 2.4.3 still limited supported at mangos-0.12 branch, for client 1.12.1 exist independent project mangoszero as friendly fork from mangos-0.12 with downgrade to more old client version)

You need update DBC files.

You can regenerate .map/vmap files to be sure in 100% correct its work.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

OMG OMG OMG OMG.... I faint and awake ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweet Holy

my mom is gonna love this news.

Thank you!

what a day it ils like christmas again without a ps3 like five days before i was suppoe to get it ha ha ha.

need to chatch breath...... Crap i just compiled 9133 for the ACID 3.0.2 just released thiis mroning like three hours a go ha hah

now ill have to thorw it a away and finally upgrade .yeeessssssss

Great work guys. Thank youuuuuuu

nice work but why u pre a new client, please fixed the old MEGA bugs about 1000 revs then a new client

example:

Mirror Image ( http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=55342 )

Dual Skill

Verhicles

regards

betaman

How this related? New client version support not slowdown and not speedup still existed features adding... but delay client swit make lot more hard development in general.

Where you will get all info if all information resources switch to show new data. Also switch allow prevent useless work at dropped or changed features.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use