I'm currently a working musician and in school full time. Just changed my major to Computer Science and plan to minor in Computer Technology. Going to slowly buy the parts to build my own laptop starting tomorrow. I really like video games so that's where I'm kind of wanting to start in software and programming and such. Just started to build my first server yesterday and have recently played WOW for several years. It his been quite some time since I have played, but I figure this would be a fun platform to get to know some aspects of programming and developing. Any words of advice are appreciated. My real passion is music and I'm currently working on putting together my engineering setup. I'm really busy, but I'll try to come on and say hi as much as I can. Nice to meet you guys and looking forward to being part of this community.

Archived