Im not compile in x64! Help-me.

------ Build started: Project: genrevision, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

Compiling...

genrevision.cpp

Linking...

Generating code

Finished generating code

Embedding manifest...

Build log was saved at "file://c:\\workcopy\\mangos\\win\\VC90\\genrevision__Win32_Release\\BuildLog.htm"

genrevision - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)

------ Skipped Build: Project: framework ------

------ Skipped Build: Project: g3dlite ------

------ Skipped Build: Project: zlib ------

------ Skipped Build: Project: ACE_Wrappers ------

------ Skipped Build: Project: shared ------

------ Skipped Build: Project: sockets ------

------ Skipped Build: Project: realmd ------

------ Skipped Build: Project: game ------

------ Skipped Build: Project: mangosd ------

------ Skipped Build: Project: script ------

========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 10 skipped ==========

1.) Can anyone link a screenshot or something with a picture of the files in the core folder(or whichever folder has the .dll, .exe. and .pdb files).

Or are all the files I need in the Win32_release folder? or are they all somewhere in the source folder?

2.)This probably has something to do with 1, but when I try to run mangos.exe and realmd.exe they just close as soon as it opens, or just lead me in the right direction to getting it fixed, everything else is fine and dandy i'm pretty sure

Like many that have already responded, Im pretty much a noob at compiling. I have mainly used repacks from that other emu. I finally found a decent setup with Mangos, and decided to give it a whirl. So far, i am quite impressed with the speed and stability, so i thought I would give it a shot with my own compile.

So far so good - your guide is pretty easy to follow. Im in the middle of my first attempt, so we shall see if I have any errors and need some assistance.

Again, thank you for the guide, and the getmangos.eu community for the core, support and hard work!

:lol:

only took about 45 minutes to compile a default set (meaning, i havent modified anything). Worked like a CHAMP!..

thanks again!

hello people of the community, I need help with the compilation of MaNGOS, I do not understand what they need to do, and I do not understand the routes and how to configure not understand much about c + +, I hope someone can explain better than I do and sorry that I do not speak English very well

-Open Visual C++ and in the menu bar at the top, click "Tools" then Options

-Click the "+" next to Projects and Solutions, then click VC++ Directories

-Make sure the drop down menu days "Executable Files"

-Click the open button near the right of the dialog window, and make sure the path is:

C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2\\Bin

-Click the drop down menu and make sure it says "Include Files", then click open and make the path:

C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2\\Include

-Click the drop down menu and make sure it says "Library Files", then click open and make the path:

C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2\\Lib

-Go to your Mangos compile folder, then into the "win" folder

-Open the "VC80.sln" file, or for 2008 users "VC90.sln"

-Click "Build" in the menu and select "Configuration Manager"

-Click "Release" in the drop down box for "Active Solution Configuration"

-The "Active Solution Platform" should be set to "Win32"

-Then, click "Build" in the menu and select "Build Solution"

-If you get any errors, click "Build" in the menu and select "Clean Solution", then restart the compile

-Note: this WILL take a long time - You might get some warning messages...If you do, don't worry about it, it's normal

[/size][/color]

I am having a basic error, when I select the Get Gui, then go the the clone choice, and then input the data. when i Direct it to my Mangos Directory, it says that Mangos already exist. So I tried just making a folder called 1 and it said it already exist. IF i am supposed to direct it to a file location and it keeps saying this, how am i supposed to get the Mangos Svn?

Thank for any help with this issue.

I am currently Re-downloading Get Gui. To see if i just had the wrong version.

Ok after re-install of Get Gui I was still unable, and still receiving the same error as before.

Last Edit: I believe I resolved the issue. You should add that you have to tell it some place other if using the gui then the actual folder you are using to get it...

You are right.

The way to do it with the git bash would be like this (I think it is easier):

- Right click on the folder you want to add the MaNGOS source to

- Git Bash here...

-

git clone git://github.com/mangos/mangos.git .

Hi everyone, I have a weird issue. I can run mangosd and realmd no problem on the server. I created a test account and can see everything in the SQL database. My client (on another computer on the same internal network) can see the server and can see the realm BUT when I try to connect to the realm it just brings me back to the realm load screen.

If i check the database I can see the connection attempts and the IP address of the client but I can`t get into the game to create a new char.

Any ideas? I think it might be a realm conf issue...

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone,

my english isn't best and I think that causes I'm a bit confused about "Compiling MaNGOS" step. There are 2 folders - MaNGOS source folder (also called Mangos folder) and MaNGOS compile folder. As far as I know MaNGOS source folder is the one where are source files I've downloaded via GIT. But what is the MaNGOS compile folder and where to find it?

Okay, i'm ignorant to this subject area beyond most sense of belief, and i'm really annoyed at myself, but i'm stuck at the very first bit. I've created a folder, right clicked and selected Git GUI Here, and gone on Clone Repository, and then i've typed in the source location, and then the target folder, and when i click clone it says "Location C:Mangos already exists" :| What's that about :|| I know it exists, there's no need to tell me... Any help here anyone?

Okay, i'm ignorant to this subject area beyond most sense of belief, and i'm really annoyed at myself, but i'm stuck at the very first bit. I've created a folder, right clicked and selected Git GUI Here, and gone on Clone Repository, and then i've typed in the source location, and then the target folder, and when i click clone it says "Location C:Mangos already exists" :| What's that about :|| I know it exists, there's no need to tell me... Any help here anyone?

Okay, apologies for that silly question. I just read up and saw the exact same thing. Thanks all the same.

this is my second server build,

first one went perfect until i tryed using git to create a branch for new updates and screwed it all up

now im rebuilding totally.

this time though,

i have this weird issue where there isnt any mangos/realm .exes

am i juz missing the file folder cuz its not in the compile directory where the rest went

and i started with 11 projects to be built...

and after compile 7 projects done, 8o weird huh

no errors no warnings anything

and yes i used the sdks i even reinstalled them to make sure they were update...

but im on my 7th clean and rebuild and still no game .exe's

any advice would be great

using winxp 32bit, ms c++ 2008express ...

========== Clean: 11 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========

========== Build: 7 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

when I tried to run mangosd.exe, error occurred as follow:

2009-05-31 18:36:15 Loading Creature templates...

2009-05-31 18:36:16 ERROR:Error in creature_template table, probably sql file format was updated (there should be 69 fields in sql).

I have already update my database to UDB_0.11.5_Core_7681_SD2_1012

I have solved the problem. Updating in right order to 7908

But where to find this update to 7908 my last update is this 380_corepatch_mangos_7682_to_7894 ..... can you explain please .... because my head is a mess :) i seach for this update in the update folder when i download everything ... but it isnt there. Sorry for my english im not perfect in it.

PS. DOnt worry ive got it .... i found the files and everything is working SUPER :)

where you find the update to 7908 version? in the page:

http://unifieddb.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/unifieddb/trunk/

i not found it, and y have the same problem that xiaopugg

when I tried to run mangosd.exe, error occurred as follow:

2009-05-31 18:36:15 Loading Creature templates...

2009-05-31 18:36:16 ERROR:Error in creature_template table, probably sql file format was updated (there should be 69 fields in sql).

you can post a link where you find the correct updates for this version?

I'm having the same problem as two previous posters. I open mangosd and everything loads correctly except for the creature templates. "There's supposed to be 69 entries" blah blah blah. I have all the database files. I'm just wondering if there is some magic order to loading them in SQLyog. Really sucks to get this far only to stumble near the end.

Hello,

I've got a problem, please tell me how to install mangos database.

I did the " restore from sql dump " thing with the SQLyog program and it wasn't good.

I tried another program called Navicat .. and it wasn't good either. :mad:

I don't know if i downloaded a bad sql file or i did something wrong.

Two other thing, the first is that Realmd.exe starts perfectly, but mangos.exe flashes up and closes,

the seconds is that these " UDB " sql files are named " update " and blablabla files .. could you give me a

default mangos database link ? :)

If somebody know what I've done wrong please reply. Sorry for my english, and you if don't understand me

I'll write down it again :)

Thanks,

Nublama

maxibdap and DarkAsher You must update only the creature template ... the updates are in the update folder source\\sql\\updates\\ and u must start with :

7896_01_mangos_creature_template

7902_01_mangos_pool_creature

7904_01_mangos_creature_template

7908_01_mangos_creature_template

7908_02_mangos_creature_addon

7908_03_mangos_creature_template_addon

That is how i did it. I hope i have helped. ^_^

maxibdap and DarkAsher You must update only the creature template ... the updates are in the update folder source\\sql\\updates\\ and u must start with :

7896_01_mangos_creature_template

7902_01_mangos_pool_creature

7904_01_mangos_creature_template

7908_01_mangos_creature_template

7908_02_mangos_creature_addon

7908_03_mangos_creature_template_addon

That is how i did it. I hope i have helped. ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Navicat: [Err] 1054 - Unknown column 'required_7893_01_mangos_command' in 'db_version'

[Err] ALTER TABLE db_version CHANGE COLUMN required_7893_01_mangos_command required_7896_01_mangos_creature_template bit;

[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully

--------------------------------------------------

SQLyog: Error Code : 1054

Unknown column 'required_7893_01_mangos_command' in 'db_version'

Execution Time : 00:00:00:000

Transfer Time : 00:00:00:000

Total Time : 00:00:00:000

Error Code : 1054

Unknown column 'class' in 'creature_template'

Error Code : 1054

Unknown column 'race' in 'creature_template'

What I'm doing wrong ? :\\

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use