[Guide] Mangos Windows Setup

Guest AuntieMangos

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well try with 7893_01_mangos_command first, the program gave you the answer. It is in the same folder, and then try all the other updates.

It didn't work .. the program said I need a lot of things .. btw I watched the mangos.exe loading things .. and I've got the same problem as the others .. could someone tell me how to fix it ? :mellow:

I've been looking for hours to fix this problem .. but nothing :\\

Thank you for the guide and any help that you can offer

ok now I'm really confused the guide says "-Add all the .exe files, .dll files and .pdb files in the compile folder into your Mangos folder (Ctrl + F to find them)"

another poster says the compile folder is the one I created (as per the guide I created F:/MaNGOS)

I'm not trying to be nitpicky on the english, but to me it sounds like i am supposed to add .exe, .dll, .pdb files to the same place they already are?

I assume that the .exe, .dll and .pdb files were just created when i ran Visual C++.

So should I be looking in the bin, include and lib folders for these files and moving them to f:/MaNGOS?

so far I have compiled Mangos (at least I think I did that correctly) ========== Build: 11 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I guess what is really confusing me are the terms "mangos source folder" and "compile folder"

I assume it means add the .files from the compile folder to the mangos folder. If this is in fact correct then I am at a total loss for what is referred to as the compile folder and if it isn't then I am more confused than I originally thought.

The files needed to run MaNGOS are now in your folder where you downloaded with git MaNGOS Core (example)C:\\sources\\mangos\\bin\\release directory.

You will need to copy all .exe and .dll files you find there in folder where you plan on running MaNGOS (example)C:\\MaNGOS SERVER

You will also need to copy the config files (mangosd.conf.dist.in and realmd.conf.dist.in) from folder where you downloaded with git MaNGOS Core (example)C:\\sources\\mangos\\src\\mangosd and C:\\sources\\mangos\\src\\realmd to your (example)C:\\MaNGOS SERVER and rename them to mangosd.conf and realmd.conf.

NOTE-If you cant start your server then you must configure mangosd and realmd configs before running server

Here is solution for your problem

Just a extremely stupid question (sorry)

How do i update my git repository? it might sound strange but i can't find how to do that...

for svn it's just svn up :P i know how to get in the git bash for the right folder.. i only need to know the command.

Hi guys i have a problem with mangosd.exe ..... when i start it everything is fine but then i get this http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2437/104492056420675512191243786401qQkkjSlohwBOYlPRMVEa.JPG 104492056420675512191243786401qQkkjSlohwBOYlPRMVEa.JPG and it just shuts down?? what is the problem :( ??

I assume you installed the content database recently? If you have, you need to apply the SQL updates found in sql/updates. To see what updates you need, connect to your database, use the mangos database, and look at the table db_version. One of the columns should be the version the database is currently at. Start applying the database updates after that version. You should only have to apply the mangos db updates and not the realm/characters if you did the install using the mangos sql scripts.

If you have no idea what I am talking about, check out the Configuring Windows Server thread. That will tell you what to do.

Just a extremely stupid question (sorry)

How do i update my git repository? it might sound strange but i can't find how to do that...

for svn it's just svn up :P i know how to get in the git bash for the right folder.. i only need to know the command.

git pull

If you used the git client for Windows, right click the mangos folder and select Git Bash here. Then type git pull and you will get the updates.

a little help would be nice. here's the basis of my system I'll bold in red where the errors start.

system.png

5>Compiling resources...

5>Microsoft ® Windows ® Resource Compiler Version 6.0.5724.0

5>Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

5>Linking...

5> Creating library ..\\..\\dep\\lib\\x64_Release\\ACE.lib and object ..\\..\\dep\\lib\\x64_Release\\ACE.exp

5>Embedding manifest...

5>Build log was saved at "file://e:\\Mangos_git\\win\\VC90\\ace__x64_Release\\BuildLog.htm"

5>ACE_Wrappers - 0 error(s), 227 warning(s)

7>------ Build started: Project: shared, Configuration: Release x64 ------

7>Performing Build SystemConfig.h

7> 1 file(s) copied.

7>Extract revision

7>'"e:\\Mangos_git\\win\\VC90\\shared__x64_Release\\\\..\\genrevision__Win32_Release\\genrevision.exe"' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

7>operable program or batch file.

7>Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Extract revision"

7>Build log was saved at "file://e:\\Mangos_git\\win\\VC90\\shared__x64_Release\\BuildLog.htm"

7>shared - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

8>------ Build started: Project: realmd, Configuration: Release x64 ------

9>------ Build started: Project: game, Configuration: Release x64 ------

8>Compiling...

9>Compiling...

8>WheatyExceptionReport.cpp

8>RealmList.cpp

9>pchdef.cpp

8>..\\..\\src\\shared\\WheatyExceptionReport.cpp(17) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'revision.h': No such file or directory

8>Main.cpp

9>e:\\Mangos_git\\dep\\ACE_wrappers\\ace/OS_NS_unistd.inl(983) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'ssize_t' to 'int', possible loss of data

8>..\\..\\src\\realmd\\Main.cpp(32) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'revision.h': No such file or directory

8>AuthSocket.cpp

8>Build log was saved at "file://e:\\Mangos_git\\win\\VC90\\realmd__x64_Release\\BuildLog.htm"

8>realmd - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

9>Compiling...

9>ThreatManager.cpp

9>HostilRefManager.cpp

9>GroupReference.cpp

9>FollowerReference.cpp

9>PlayerDump.cpp

9>Level3.cpp

9>Level2.cpp

9>Level1.cpp

9>Level0.cpp

9>..\\..\\src\\game\\Level0.cpp(29) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'revision.h': No such file or directory

9>debugcmds.cpp

9>WorldSocketMgr.cpp

9>WorldSocket.cpp

9>WorldSession.cpp

9>WorldLog.cpp

9>Opcodes.cpp

9>GlobalEvents.cpp

9>DBCStores.cpp

9>WaypointMovementGenerator.cpp

9>Vehicle.cpp

9>Unit.cpp

9>TotemAI.cpp

9>Totem.cpp

9>TemporarySummon.cpp

9>TargetedMovementGenerator.cpp

9>StatSystem.cpp

9>SpellMgr.cpp

9>SocialMgr.cpp

9>ReputationMgr.cpp

9>ReactorAI.cpp

9>RandomMovementGenerator.cpp

9>PointMovementGenerator.cpp

9>Player.cpp

9>PetAI.cpp

9>Pet.cpp

9>ObjectPosSelector.cpp

9>ObjectMgr.cpp

9>ObjectAccessor.cpp

9>Object.cpp

9>NullCreatureAI.cpp

9>MovementGenerator.cpp

9>MotionMaster.cpp

9>LootMgr.cpp

9>ItemEnchantmentMgr.cpp

9>Item.cpp

9>IdleMovementGenerator.cpp

9>HomeMovementGenerator.cpp

9>Guild.cpp

9>GuardAI.cpp

9>GMTicketMgr.cpp

9>GameObject.cpp

9>FleeingMovementGenerator.cpp

9>DynamicObject.cpp

9>DestinationHolder.cpp

9>CreatureEventAIMgr.cpp

9>CreatureEventAI.cpp

9>CreatureAISelector.cpp

9>CreatureAIRegistry.cpp

9>CreatureAI.cpp

9>Creature.cpp

9>Corpse.cpp

9>ConfusedMovementGenerator.cpp

9>Calendar.cpp

9>Bag.cpp

9>AuctionHouseMgr.cpp

9>ArenaTeam.cpp

9>AggressorAI.cpp

9>World.cpp

9>Weather.cpp

9>WaypointManager.cpp

9>VoiceChatHandler.cpp

9>UpdateData.cpp

9>Transports.cpp

9>TradeHandler.cpp

9>TaxiHandler.cpp

9>SpellHandler.cpp

9>SpellEffects.cpp

9>SpellAuras.cpp

9>Spell.cpp

9>SkillHandler.cpp

9>SkillExtraItems.cpp

9>SkillDiscovery.cpp

9>ScriptCalls.cpp

9>QuestHandler.cpp

9>QuestDef.cpp

9>QueryHandler.cpp

9>PoolHandler.cpp

9>PetitionsHandler.cpp

9>PetHandler.cpp

9>ObjectGridLoader.cpp

9>NPCHandler.cpp

9>MovementHandler.cpp

9>MiscHandler.cpp

9>MapManager.cpp

9>MapInstanced.cpp

9>Map.cpp

9>Mail.cpp

9>LootHandler.cpp

9>LFGHandler.cpp

9>ItemHandler.cpp

9>InstanceSaveMgr.cpp

9>InstanceData.cpp

9>GuildHandler.cpp

9>GroupHandler.cpp

9>Group.cpp

9>GridStates.cpp

9>GridNotifiers.cpp

9>GossipDef.cpp

9>GMTicketHandler.cpp

9>GameEventMgr.cpp

9>DuelHandler.cpp

9>CombatHandler.cpp

9>ChatHandler.cpp

9>Chat.cpp

9>CharacterHandler.cpp

9>ChannelHandler.cpp

9>Channel.cpp

9>CalendarHandler.cpp

9>BattleGroundWS.cpp

9>BattleGroundSA.cpp

9>BattleGroundRV.cpp

9>BattleGroundRL.cpp

9>BattleGroundNA.cpp

9>BattleGroundMgr.cpp

9>BattleGroundHandler.cpp

9>BattleGroundEY.cpp

9>BattleGroundDS.cpp

9>BattleGroundBE.cpp

9>BattleGroundAV.cpp

9>BattleGroundAB.cpp

9>BattleGroundAA.cpp

9>BattleGround.cpp

9>AuctionHouseHandler.cpp

9>ArenaTeamHandler.cpp

9>AchievementMgr.cpp

9>AccountMgr.cpp

9>Build log was saved at "file://e:\\Mangos_git\\win\\VC90\\game__x64_Release\\BuildLog.htm"

9>game - 1 error(s), 1 warning(s)

10>------ Build started: Project: mangosd, Configuration: Release x64 ------

10>Compiling...

10>WorldRunnable.cpp

10>WheatyExceptionReport.cpp

10>..\\..\\src\\shared\\WheatyExceptionReport.cpp(17) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'revision.h': No such file or directory

10>RASocket.cpp

10>e:\\Mangos_git\\dep\\ACE_wrappers\\ace/OS_NS_unistd.inl(983) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'ssize_t' to 'int', possible loss of data

10>Master.cpp

10>e:\\Mangos_git\\dep\\ACE_wrappers\\ace/OS_NS_unistd.inl(983) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'ssize_t' to 'int', possible loss of data

10>Main.cpp

10>..\\..\\src\\mangosd\\Main.cpp(29) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'revision.h': No such file or directory

10>CliRunnable.cpp

10>Build log was saved at "file://e:\\Mangos_git\\win\\VC90\\mangosd__x64_Release\\BuildLog.htm"

10>mangosd - 2 error(s), 2 warning(s)

11>------ Build started: Project: script, Configuration: Release x64 ------

11>Compiling...

11>sc_default.cpp

11>system.cpp

11>ScriptMgr.cpp

11>Linking...

11>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'mangosd.lib'

11>Build log was saved at "file://e:\\Mangos_git\\win\\VC90\\script__x64_Release\\BuildLog.htm"

11>script - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

========== Build: 6 succeeded, 5 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

To s32ialx:

Try building genrevision (right click it, select build), then try building every thing once more. That will fix the genrevision.exe issue. As for the revision.h file, make sure it is in src/shared. If it is not, try doing a git pull once again. Also, I don't know what the official word is on this, but try building 32 bit. I did build the 64 bit successfully, but I did get warnings.

To s32ialx:

Try building genrevision (right click it, select build), then try building every thing once more. That will fix the genrevision.exe issue. As for the revision.h file, make sure it is in src/shared. If it is not, try doing a git pull once again. Also, I don't know what the official word is on this, but try building 32 bit. I did build the 64 bit successfully, but I did get warnings.

thanks i will try that now. as for the build 32bit it gets ALOT more errors when i tried do build it 32 because that's how i used to HAVE to build it ok problem

As for the revision.h file none existent in the git download repository there is only revision_nr.h and if i rename that i get a different error.

this is what happens when i tried x86

1>------ Build started: Project: genrevision, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

1>Compiling...

1>genrevision.cpp

1>Linking...

1>.\\genrevision__Win32_Release\\genrevision.obj : fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'x64' conflicts with target machine type 'X86'

1>Build log was saved at "file://e:\\Mangos_git\\win\\VC90\\genrevision__Win32_Release\\BuildLog.htm"

1>genrevision - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

4>Extract revision

4>The system cannot find the path specified.

4>Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Extract revision"

4>Build log was saved at "file://e:\\Mangos_git\\mangos\\win\\VC90\\shared__x64_Release\\BuildLog.htm"

4>shared - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

========== Build: 3 succeeded, 1 failed, 2 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

2>..\\..\\src\\shared\\WheatyExceptionReport.cpp(17) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'revision.h': No such file or directory

2>Main.cpp

3>e:\\Mangos_git\\mangos\\dep\\ACE_wrappers\\ace/OS_NS_unistd.inl(983) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'ssize_t' to 'int', possible loss of data

2>..\\..\\src\\realmd\\Main.cpp(32) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'revision.h': No such file or directory

2>AuthSocket.cpp

2>Build log was saved at "file://e:\\Mangos_git\\mangos\\win\\VC90\\realmd__x64_Release\\BuildLog.htm"

2>realmd - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

thanks i will try that now. as for the build 32bit it gets ALOT more errors when i tried do build it 32 because that's how i used to HAVE to build it ok problem

As for the revision.h file none existent in the git download repository there is only revision_nr.h and if i rename that i get a different error.

this is what happens when i tried x86

1>------ Build started: Project: genrevision, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

1>Compiling...

1>genrevision.cpp

1>Linking...

1>.\\genrevision__Win32_Release\\genrevision.obj : fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'x64' conflicts with target machine type 'X86'

1>Build log was saved at "file://e:\\Mangos_git\\win\\VC90\\genrevision__Win32_Release\\BuildLog.htm"

1>genrevision - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Silly me, revision.h is generated by genrevision.exe. Should have seen that...Anyways, make genrevision again but as x64 since thats how you do it. Then try building once again. For some reason your build order is incorrect.

This could become usefull when updating mangos using git (on windows):

@echo off

cd "Mangos"
echo =============== Updating Mangos ===============
start /B /WAIT cmd /C git pull git://github.com/mangos/mangos.git master

echo Writing changelog.
start /B /WAIT cmd /C git log>..\\changelog.log

echo Done
echo.
pause

It's just a simple batch file.

When you have cloned Mangos with git to c:\\servers\\Mangos then you should create a file mangos_update.bat in c:\\servers containing the text above.

Now you just need to execute mangos_update.bat and it will update automaticaly.

Make sure you have selected "Run Git from the Windows Command Prompt" when installing git.

Note: the cmd command within a start command is just my workaround so cmd closes after it got finnished, for some reason cmd stays open when calling git directly.

How can I remove the version check at login time so you could log on with a newer client version?

I'm quite sure it only takes changes to a few lines in the source, but it will take some time to figure it out. I'm quite sure someone here already knows where the version check takes place.

How can I remove the version check at login time so you could log on with a newer client version?

I'm quite sure it only takes changes to a few lines in the source, but it will take some time to figure it out. I'm quite sure someone here already knows where the version check takes place.

not a good idea, too much changes between client versions to make it reliable.

If it DID work properly, do you not think that it would be a standard feature?

just use 0-12 branch for 2.43 or master branch for 3.0.9 (there is also a 3.1.x development branch, but there is no help or support for it)

not a good idea, too much changes between client versions to make it reliable.

If it DID work properly, do you not think that it would be a standard feature?

just use 0-12 branch for 2.43 or master branch for 3.0.9 (there is also a 3.1.x development branch, but there is no help or support for it)

I expect it to be unstable, but it's only for testing purposes. The server will never go "live". I'd appreciate if someone could give me a hint how to change the client version the server expects.

This could become usefull when updating mangos using git (on windows):

@echo off

cd "Mangos"
echo =============== Updating Mangos ===============
start /B /WAIT cmd /C git pull git://github.com/mangos/mangos.git master

echo Writing changelog.
start /B /WAIT cmd /C git log>..\\changelog.log

echo Done
echo.
pause

It's just a simple batch file.

When you have cloned Mangos with git to c:\\servers\\Mangos then you should create a file mangos_update.bat in c:\\servers containing the text above.

Now you just need to execute mangos_update.bat and it will update automaticaly.

Make sure you have selected "Run Git from the Windows Command Prompt" when installing git.

Note: the cmd command within a start command is just my workaround so cmd closes after it got finnished, for some reason cmd stays open when calling git directly.

That's a nice script.

Just 2 changes are required to work fine.

1. the ..\\changelog.lol puts it in the parent folder.. you place that batch file in your mangos dir so the changelog can come at a somewhat unexpected place. remove the ..\\ and that's fine.

2. Not your fault but by default the git executable isn't in the windows path list thus the script won't work. Add the git bin folder (in my case: "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Git\\bin") to the paths system variable (described here: http://www.brightrev.com/how-to/windows/35-add-a-utilities-directory-to-your-pc.html?start=1)

And i personally would do the same for SVN and then include SDB and ScriptDev2 to that batch file as well but that's probably installation specific.

Updating your database with .sql batch files

-Open the .sql file you are going to use to update the database in Notepad

-Open SQLyog and connect to your server

-Select the database that is supposed to be updated

-In the textbox to the right of SQLyog at the top of the application (the query textbox), paste the contents of the .sql file

-Select all the text in the textbox, then press the play button in the toolbar at the top of SQLyog

-Parts of the application will become grayed, wait for the query to finish executing

Ok I must be doing something wrong, i get to this updating your database section and i open (what i believe is correct) the 380_corepatch_mangos_7682_to_7894.sql file onto notepad. I put it into mysql, selected mangos and select all and hit the play button and i get the following errors: error code 1064, you have an error in your sql syntax; check the manual that corrosponds to your mysql server version for the right syntax to use near <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.or at line 1

execution time: 0

transfer time: 0

total time: 0

This same error is repeated many many times with just the test of the message being different

more info, i tried running mangosd.exe and got this log:

2009-06-07 18:08:11 MaNGOS/0.13.0-DEV (* * Revision 7976 - *) for Win32 (little-endian) [world-daemon]

2009-06-07 18:08:11 <Ctrl-C> to stop.

2009-06-07 18:08:11 Using configuration file mangosd.conf.

2009-06-07 18:08:11 World Database: 127.0.0.1;3306;root;fweegor007;mangos

2009-06-07 18:08:11 MySQL client library: 5.0.56

2009-06-07 18:08:11 MySQL server ver: 6.0.9-alpha-community

2009-06-07 18:08:11 Character Database: 127.0.0.1;3306;root;fweegor007;characters

2009-06-07 18:08:11 Login Database: 127.0.0.1;3306;root;fweegor007;realmd

2009-06-07 18:08:11 Realm running as realm ID 1

2009-06-07 18:08:11 ERROR:SQL: SELECT version, creature_ai_version FROM db_version LIMIT 1

2009-06-07 18:08:11 ERROR:query ERROR: Table 'mangos.db_version' doesn't exist

2009-06-07 18:08:11 Using World DB: Unknown world database.

2009-06-07 18:08:11 Using creature EventAI: Unknown creature EventAI.

2009-06-07 18:08:11 Using DataDir ./

2009-06-07 18:08:11 WORLD: VMap support included. LineOfSight:0, getHeight:0

2009-06-07 18:08:11 WORLD: VMap data directory is: ./vmaps

2009-06-07 18:08:11 WORLD: VMap config keys are: vmap.enableLOS, vmap.enableHeight, vmap.ignoreMapIds, vmap.ignoreSpellIds

2009-06-07 18:08:11 ERROR:SQL: SELECT MAX(guid) FROM creature

2009-06-07 18:08:11 ERROR:query ERROR: Table 'mangos.creature' doesn't exist

2009-06-07 18:08:11 ERROR:SQL: SELECT MAX(guid) FROM gameobject

2009-06-07 18:08:11 ERROR:query ERROR: Table 'mangos.gameobject' doesn't exist

2009-06-07 18:08:11

2009-06-07 18:08:11 Loading MaNGOS strings...

2009-06-07 18:08:11 ERROR:SQL: SELECT entry,content_default,content_loc1,content_loc2,content_loc3,content_loc4,content_loc5,content_loc6,content_loc7,content_loc8 FROM mangos_string

2009-06-07 18:08:11 ERROR:query ERROR: Table 'mangos.mangos_string' doesn't exist

2009-06-07 18:08:11

2009-06-07 18:08:11 ERROR:>> Loaded 0 mangos strings. DB table `mangos_string` is empty. Cannot continue.

Ok I must be doing something wrong, i get to this updating your database section and i open (what i believe is correct) the 380_corepatch_mangos_7682_to_7894.sql file onto notepad. I put it into mysql, selected mangos and select all and hit the play button and i get the following errors: error code 1064, you have an error in your sql syntax; check the manual that corrosponds to your mysql server version for the right syntax to use near <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.or at line 1

execution time: 0

transfer time: 0

total time: 0

This same error is repeated many many times with just the test of the message being different

more info, i tried running mangosd.exe and got this log:

2009-06-07 18:08:11 MaNGOS/0.13.0-DEV (* * Revision 7976 - *) for Win32 (little-endian) [world-daemon]

2009-06-07 18:08:11 <Ctrl-C> to stop.

2009-06-07 18:08:11 Using configuration file mangosd.conf.

2009-06-07 18:08:11 World Database: 127.0.0.1;3306;root;fweegor007;mangos

2009-06-07 18:08:11 Character Database: 127.0.0.1;3306;root;fweegor007;characters

2009-06-07 18:08:11 Login Database: 127.0.0.1;3306;root;fweegor007;realmd

2009-06-07 18:08:11 Realm running as realm ID 1

2009-06-07 18:08:11 ERROR:SQL: SELECT version, creature_ai_version FROM db_version LIMIT 1

2009-06-07 18:08:11 ERROR:query ERROR: Table 'mangos.db_version' doesn't exist

2009-06-07 18:08:11 Using World DB: Unknown world database.

2009-06-07 18:08:11 Using creature EventAI: Unknown creature EventAI.

2009-06-07 18:08:11 Using DataDir ./

2009-06-07 18:08:11 WORLD: VMap support included. LineOfSight:0, getHeight:0

2009-06-07 18:08:11 WORLD: VMap data directory is: ./vmaps

2009-06-07 18:08:11 WORLD: VMap config keys are: vmap.enableLOS, vmap.enableHeight, vmap.ignoreMapIds, vmap.ignoreSpellIds

2009-06-07 18:08:11 ERROR:SQL: SELECT MAX(guid) FROM creature

2009-06-07 18:08:11 ERROR:query ERROR: Table 'mangos.creature' doesn't exist

Yes you can't run mangosd.exe if you had problems creating the databases. We need more info. Is this a new installation? If so then you don't need to do the SQL updates.

ok look rev 303 complies no errors so i know this problem is not me. wtf is with 309 not complieing.

a little help would be nice. here's the basis of my system I'll bold in red where the errors start.

system.png

5>Compiling resources...

5>Microsoft ® Windows ® Resource Compiler Version 6.0.5724.0

5>Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

5>Linking...

5> Creating library ..\\..\\dep\\lib\\x64_Release\\ACE.lib and object ..\\..\\dep\\lib\\x64_Release\\ACE.exp

5>Embedding manifest...

5>Build log was saved at "file://e:\\Mangos_git\\win\\VC90\\ace__x64_Release\\BuildLog.htm"

5>ACE_Wrappers - 0 error(s), 227 warning(s)

7>------ Build started: Project: shared, Configuration: Release x64 ------

7>Performing Build SystemConfig.h

7> 1 file(s) copied.

7>Extract revision

7>'"e:\\Mangos_git\\win\\VC90\\shared__x64_Release\\\\..\\genrevision__Win32_Release\\genrevision.exe"' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

7>Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Extract revision"

7>Build log was saved at "file://e:\\Mangos_git\\win\\VC90\\shared__x64_Release\\BuildLog.htm"

8>------ Build started: Project: realmd, Configuration: Release x64 ------

9>------ Build started: Project: game, Configuration: Release x64 ------

8>Compiling...

9>Compiling...

8>WheatyExceptionReport.cpp

8>RealmList.cpp

9>pchdef.cpp

8>..\\..\\src\\shared\\WheatyExceptionReport.cpp(17) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'revision.h': No such file or directory

8>Main.cpp

9>e:\\Mangos_git\\dep\\ACE_wrappers\\ace/OS_NS_unistd.inl(983) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'ssize_t' to 'int', possible loss of data

8>..\\..\\src\\realmd\\Main.cpp(32) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'revision.h': No such file or directory

8>AuthSocket.cpp

8>Build log was saved at "file://e:\\Mangos_git\\win\\VC90\\realmd__x64_Release\\BuildLog.htm"

8>realmd - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

9>Compiling...

9>ThreatManager.cpp

9>HostilRefManager.cpp

9>GroupReference.cpp

9>FollowerReference.cpp

9>PlayerDump.cpp

9>Level3.cpp

9>Level2.cpp

9>Level1.cpp

9>Level0.cpp

9>..\\..\\src\\game\\Level0.cpp(29) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'revision.h': No such file or directory

9>debugcmds.cpp

9>WorldSocketMgr.cpp

9>WorldSocket.cpp

9>WorldSession.cpp

9>WorldLog.cpp

9>Opcodes.cpp

9>GlobalEvents.cpp

9>DBCStores.cpp

9>WaypointMovementGenerator.cpp

9>Vehicle.cpp

9>Unit.cpp

9>TotemAI.cpp

9>Totem.cpp

9>TemporarySummon.cpp

9>TargetedMovementGenerator.cpp

9>StatSystem.cpp

9>SpellMgr.cpp

9>SocialMgr.cpp

9>ReputationMgr.cpp

9>ReactorAI.cpp

9>RandomMovementGenerator.cpp

9>PointMovementGenerator.cpp

9>Player.cpp

9>PetAI.cpp

9>Pet.cpp

9>ObjectPosSelector.cpp

9>ObjectMgr.cpp

9>ObjectAccessor.cpp

9>Object.cpp

9>NullCreatureAI.cpp

9>MovementGenerator.cpp

9>MotionMaster.cpp

9>LootMgr.cpp

9>ItemEnchantmentMgr.cpp

9>Item.cpp

9>IdleMovementGenerator.cpp

9>HomeMovementGenerator.cpp

9>Guild.cpp

9>GuardAI.cpp

9>GMTicketMgr.cpp

9>GameObject.cpp

9>FleeingMovementGenerator.cpp

9>DynamicObject.cpp

9>DestinationHolder.cpp

9>CreatureEventAIMgr.cpp

9>CreatureEventAI.cpp

9>CreatureAISelector.cpp

9>CreatureAIRegistry.cpp

9>CreatureAI.cpp

9>Creature.cpp

9>Corpse.cpp

9>ConfusedMovementGenerator.cpp

9>Calendar.cpp

9>Bag.cpp

9>AuctionHouseMgr.cpp

9>ArenaTeam.cpp

9>AggressorAI.cpp

9>World.cpp

9>Weather.cpp

9>WaypointManager.cpp

9>VoiceChatHandler.cpp

9>UpdateData.cpp

9>Transports.cpp

9>TradeHandler.cpp

9>TaxiHandler.cpp

9>SpellHandler.cpp

9>SpellEffects.cpp

9>SpellAuras.cpp

9>Spell.cpp

9>SkillHandler.cpp

9>SkillExtraItems.cpp

9>SkillDiscovery.cpp

9>ScriptCalls.cpp

9>QuestHandler.cpp

9>QuestDef.cpp

9>QueryHandler.cpp

9>PoolHandler.cpp

9>PetitionsHandler.cpp

9>PetHandler.cpp

9>ObjectGridLoader.cpp

9>NPCHandler.cpp

9>MovementHandler.cpp

9>MiscHandler.cpp

9>MapManager.cpp

9>MapInstanced.cpp

9>Map.cpp

9>Mail.cpp

9>LootHandler.cpp

9>LFGHandler.cpp

9>ItemHandler.cpp

9>InstanceSaveMgr.cpp

9>InstanceData.cpp

9>GuildHandler.cpp

9>GroupHandler.cpp

9>Group.cpp

9>GridStates.cpp

9>GridNotifiers.cpp

9>GossipDef.cpp

9>GMTicketHandler.cpp

9>GameEventMgr.cpp

9>DuelHandler.cpp

9>CombatHandler.cpp

9>ChatHandler.cpp

9>Chat.cpp

9>CharacterHandler.cpp

9>ChannelHandler.cpp

9>Channel.cpp

9>CalendarHandler.cpp

9>BattleGroundWS.cpp

9>BattleGroundSA.cpp

9>BattleGroundRV.cpp

9>BattleGroundRL.cpp

9>BattleGroundNA.cpp

9>BattleGroundMgr.cpp

9>BattleGroundHandler.cpp

9>BattleGroundEY.cpp

9>BattleGroundDS.cpp

9>BattleGroundBE.cpp

9>BattleGroundAV.cpp

9>BattleGroundAB.cpp

9>BattleGroundAA.cpp

9>BattleGround.cpp

9>AuctionHouseHandler.cpp

9>ArenaTeamHandler.cpp

9>AchievementMgr.cpp

9>AccountMgr.cpp

9>Build log was saved at "file://e:\\Mangos_git\\win\\VC90\\game__x64_Release\\BuildLog.htm"

9>game - 1 error(s), 1 warning(s)

10>------ Build started: Project: mangosd, Configuration: Release x64 ------

10>Compiling...

10>WorldRunnable.cpp

10>WheatyExceptionReport.cpp

10>..\\..\\src\\shared\\WheatyExceptionReport.cpp(17) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'revision.h': No such file or directory

10>RASocket.cpp

10>Master.cpp

10>Main.cpp

10>..\\..\\src\\mangosd\\Main.cpp(29) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'revision.h': No such file or directory

10>CliRunnable.cpp

10>Build log was saved at "file://e:\\Mangos_git\\win\\VC90\\mangosd__x64_Release\\BuildLog.htm"

10>mangosd - 2 error(s), 2 warning(s)

11>------ Build started: Project: script, Configuration: Release x64 ------

11>Compiling...

11>sc_default.cpp

11>system.cpp

11>ScriptMgr.cpp

11>Linking...

11>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'mangosd.lib'

11>Build log was saved at "file://e:\\Mangos_git\\win\\VC90\\script__x64_Release\\BuildLog.htm"

11>script - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

========== Build: 6 succeeded, 5 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

ok look rev 303 complies no errors so i know this problem is not me. wtf is with 309 not complieing.

You're problem is here

7>Extract revision

7>'"e:\\Mangos_git\\win\\VC90\\shared__x64_Release\\\\.. \\genrevision__Win32_Release\\genrevision.exe"' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

7>Build log was saved at "file://e:\\Mangos_git\\win\\VC90\\shared__x64_Release\\BuildLo g.htm"

Check to make sure genrevision.exe is in the "mangos\\win\\VC90\\genrevision__Win32_Release" directory and revision.h is in the "mangos\\src\\shared directory"

You're problem is here

Check to make sure genrevision.exe is in the "mangos\\win\\VC90\\genrevision__Win32_Release" directory and revision.h is in the "mangos\\src\\shared directory"

www.github.com/mangos/mangos.git <<< check it yourself from there there is so revision.h period no that's nothing to do with me

oh did a new pull and look new errors lol

4>ACE_Wrappers - 0 error(s), 227 warning(s)

6>------ Build started: Project: shared, Configuration: Release x64 ------

6>Performing Build SystemConfig.h

6> 1 file(s) copied.

6>Extract revision

6>The system cannot find the path specified.

6>Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Extract revision"

6>Build log was saved at "file://e:\\Mangos_git\\win\\VC90\\shared__x64_Release\\BuildLog.htm"

6>shared - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

7>------ Build started: Project: realmd, Configuration: Release x64 ------

8>------ Build started: Project: game, Configuration: Release x64 ------

7>Compiling...

8>Compiling...

7>WheatyExceptionReport.cpp

7>RealmList.cpp

8>pchdef.cpp

7>..\\..\\src\\shared\\WheatyExceptionReport.cpp(389) : error C2065: 'REVISION_DATE' : undeclared identifier

7>..\\..\\src\\shared\\WheatyExceptionReport.cpp(389) : error C2065: 'REVISION_TIME' : undeclared identifier

7>..\\..\\src\\shared\\WheatyExceptionReport.cpp(389) : error C2065: 'REVISION_ID' : undeclared identifier

7>Main.cpp

8>e:\\Mangos_git\\dep\\ACE_wrappers\\ace/OS_NS_unistd.inl(983) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'ssize_t' to 'int', possible loss of data

7>AuthSocket.cpp

7>..\\..\\src\\realmd\\Main.cpp(98) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ')' before identifier 'REVISION_DATE'

7>..\\..\\src\\realmd\\Main.cpp(98) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'

7>..\\..\\src\\realmd\\Main.cpp(148) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ')' before identifier 'REVISION_DATE'

7>..\\..\\src\\realmd\\Main.cpp(148) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'

7>Build log was saved at "file://e:\\Mangos_git\\win\\VC90\\realmd__x64_Release\\BuildLog.htm"

7>realmd - 7 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use