[PATCH] AuctionHouse Bot

Here is my latest patch file for mangos r9780.

http://rapidshare.com/files/379065114/AHBot_for_r9780.zip.html

But therefore you need to download Tortoise SVN. So it's easier for me to correct merge errors.

Create a new folder with the name source on the desktop.

Git Bash

git clone [url]http://github.com/mangos/mangos.git[/url]

Copy the two Botfiles to: source / mangos / src / game folder and the Ahbot.patch file on the desktop.

Right click the patch file ---> Tortoise SVN -----> apply patch.

A Window opens. Choose Desktop and click on OK.

It opens a small window. Right-clicking -----> Patch all

Compile and have fun:)

I hope you only used to compile the VC90. For VC80 and VC100 paths are not patched.

It would be really nice if your patch file was generic instead of needing specific folder structures. I try your method and Tortoise just complains about the directory. Even when I create a folder structure to match yours...it still doesn't see what it needs to see.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is getting way out of control and is getting confusing to follow with multiple people posting patches and telling everyone different ways to apply patches or merge branches...

Could we maybe get this thread locked? Have a new thread created by someone who is going to watch and maintain this Core Mod? Provide a rewritten first post with instructions on how to get this code and apply it to Mangos git clone? Perhaps just git pull to merge? (I may be wrong but a simple git clone of mangos followed by a git pull from an AHBot source should be all that's necessary)...Something more clear and concise than what is currently going on. Every day I check this thread there is yet another person providing a different patch and some other way to apply it. Perhaps I'm out of line...but it seems whenever the current "guardian" of AHBot steps away for awhile we've gotten a new thread so that the new person can keep the first thread updated with relevant information.

My patch is from xeross Repo. I have only the merge error fixed.

Wanted to help only some of which have not much experience with it.