[PATCH] AuctionHouse Bot

.i'll try to reimport sql files

You said FILES and not just FILE, so I think you are trying to import both of the sql's.

You only need to import characters_auctionhousebot.sql and not the update one.

What I would do in your case is delete the table auctionhousebot in the characters DB and import fresh.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also create a character that holds the action house items (auction's owner) ,then you need to go to mangosd.conf to change some fields :

AuctionHouseBot.Account = 6 (this is the number of the account)

AuctionHouseBot.GUID = 2 (the character number on that account )

Just to be clear on this, because it is inevitable that some bozo will take vladex's information literally:

The entries in mangosd.conf listed by vladex are for example only. You own Account ID and AuctionhouseBot GUID (character GUID that is to be your AHBot), will vary according to your own server's current accounts.

Please pay close attention to this. Using the exact values in vladex's example will not neccesarily create a working AHBot on your server, unless the IDs happen to match your own by sheer coincidence.

The AHBot settings have changed in my branch

###################################################################################################################
# AUCTION HOUSE BOT SETTINGS
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Seller.Enabled
#        Enable/Disable the part of AHBot that puts items up for auction
#    Default 0 (disabled)
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Buyer.Enabled
#        Enable/Disable the part of AHBot that buys items from players
#    Default 0 (disabled)
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Account
#        Is the account number (in realmd->account table) of the player you want to run as the auction bot.
#    Default: 0 (Auction House Bot disabled)
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Character
#        Is the GUID (in characters->characters table) of the player you want to run as the auction bot.
#    Default: 0 (Auction House Bot disabled)
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Items.Vendor
#        Include items that can be bought from vendors.
#    Default 0
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Items.Loot
#        Include items that can be looted or fished for.
#    Default 1
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Items.Misc
#        Include misc. items.
#    Default 0
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Bind.*
#        Indicates which bonding types to allow the bot to put up for auction
#            No     - Items that don't bind            Default 1 (Allowed)
#            Pickup - Items that bind on pickup        Default 0 (Not Allowed)
#            Equip  - Items that bind on equip         Default 1 (Allowed)
#            Use    - Items that bind on use           Default 1 (Allowed)
#            Quest  - Quest Items                      Default 0 (Not Allowed)
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.ItemsPerCycle
#        Number of Items to Add/Remove from the AH during mass operations
#    Default 200
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.BuyPrice.Seller
#        Should the Seller use BuyPrice or SellPrice to determine Bid Prices
#    Default 0 (use SellPrice)
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.BuyPrice.Buyer
#        Should the Buyer use BuyPrice or SellPrice to determine Bid Prices
#    Default 0 (use SellPrice)
#
#    All other settings have been moved to sql
#
###################################################################################################################

AuctionHouseBot.Seller.Enabled = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Buyer.Enabled = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Account = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Character = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Items.Vendor = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Items.Loot = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Items.Misc = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Bind.No = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Bind.Pickup = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Bind.Equip = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Bind.Use = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Bind.Quest = 0
AuctionHouseBot.ItemsPerCycle = 200
AuctionHouseBot.BuyPrice.Seller = 0
AuctionHouseBot.BuyPrice.Buyer = 0

Thanks for the heads up on this, xeross. :)

I was just about to add your ahbot branch to my local repo for a weekend of merging, patching, and compiling an updated server.

It's too bad UDB hasn't gotten around to an update for 3.3.3a, so I'll likely be stuck with hand-merging everything to work with the last MaNGOS revision for 3.3.2.

*sigh*

It's too bad UDB hasn't gotten around to an update for 3.3.3a, so I'll likely be stuck with hand-merging everything to work with the last MaNGOS revision for 3.3.2.

I was having trouble with UDB not keeping up with the core myself. The YTDB team has been on top of the core like a pitbull on a porkchop! :) I'm going to add a second server tonight using PSMDB and see how that goes with 333a.

Thanks for the heads up on this, xeross. :)

*sigh*

UDB update pack 390 for 3.3.3a released yesterday :P

Sorry to say this.. But I weren't able to pull a single revision from xeross's branch. I keep having this /game/World.h file conflict.

2010-04-19 18:28:11 [dbg] CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in src/game/World.h

2010-04-19 18:28:11 [std] Automatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result.

All the times I used a clean MaNGOS. Only thing I did was git pull to add the AHBot. If I'm doing something wrong, please tell me what to do.

Thank you

can anyone confirm that xeross' ahbot branch buyer works? since switching from naicisum's ahbot to xeross' i'm noticing the buyer fails to do anything (yes, settings are enabled)
It is working.

On my Mangos [9763] with AHBot only the Seller works. Buyer is enable but he´s nothing buy or bid. I test it with various prices and with the same Item :(

Sorry to say this.. But I weren't able to pull a single revision from xeross's branch. I keep having this /game/World.h file conflict.

2010-04-19 18:28:11 [dbg] CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in src/game/World.h

2010-04-19 18:28:11 [std] Automatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result.

All the times I used a clean MaNGOS. Only thing I did was git pull to add the AHBot. If I'm doing something wrong, please tell me what to do.

Thank you

Yes there is a merge conflit to solve manually

On my Mangos [9763] with AHBot only the Seller works. Buyer is enable but he´s nothing buy or bid. I test it with various prices and with the same Item :(

cheers, after mrelfire said its working i recompiled about 6 times and nearly pulled some hair out thinking something had gone wrong or conflicted with ahbot. do you run any other patches to your core SyriosOne?

In clean mangos at the last version:

$ git pull git://github.com/xeross/mangos.git ahbot

remote: Counting objects: 69, done.

remote: Compressing objects: 100% (41/41), done.

remote: Total 45 (delta 34), reused 11 (delta 4)

Unpacking objects: 100% (45/45), done.

From git://github.com/xeross/mangos

* branch ahbot -> FETCH_HEAD

Auto-merging src/game/AuctionHouseHandler.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/AuctionHouseMgr.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/Chat.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/Chat.h

Auto-merging src/game/Level3.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/Mail.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/Makefile.am

Auto-merging src/game/Player.h

Auto-merging src/game/World.cpp

Auto-merging src/game/World.h

CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in src/game/World.h

Auto-merging src/mangosd/mangosd.conf.dist.in

Auto-merging win/VC100/game.vcxproj

Auto-merging win/VC80/game.vcproj

Auto-merging win/VC90/game.vcproj

Automatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result.

I don't know how fix the conflicts and commit. All the tutorials are in english, and i understand it. Can you tell the procediment please??

Greets tortosi

I'll do my best to help.

When you get a merge conflict, Git does an excellent job of setting you up to fix it. It will make the merge and then where it needs help it will mark the code that it wants you to look at. In this case it was src/game/World.h

Open the file src/game/World.h in your editor and look for the area that Git has marked for you to help it with. It will look something like this...

<<<<<<< HEAD:World.h
Hello world
=======
Goodbye
>>>>>>> 77976da35a11db4580b80ae27e8d65caf5208086:World.h

The code that lies between the lines that begin <<<<<<< and >>>>>>> is where Git has asked for you to check its work. Most likely you will just have to remove the lines it used to get your attention.

Remove the markers Git put there. The 3 lines are

<<<<<<< HEAD:World.h
=======
>>>>>>> 77976da35a11db4580b80ae27e8d65caf5208086:World.h

Most always Git did its job right with the merge, but wants your approval, so after removing the 3 marker (lines) as shown save the file and add it and commit. You can do this like so.

$ Git add src/game/World.h
$ Git commit -m "name_of_your_local_branch"

You can also just use a "." for the filename in an add and that will just add everything that's not currently added.

With the commit command you just use a name for your local branch your working with. Mine looks like this.

$ Git add .
$ Git commit -m "Anvil"

Hope this helps. :)

As I said I've pushed an update that might fix it, currently testing on my own server.

The latest update to my branch (Including a dbconfig reload command) has fixed the buyer, I have just tested on my server and it has bid on several items.

Think I can safely say all features are working again.