[PATCH] AuctionHouse Bot

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After applying this patch to your MaNGOS folder you should find inside your MaNGOS/sql folder two new sql Files. characters_auctionhousebot.sql and charcaters_auctionhousebot_update.sql.

You run these two sql files on your mangos characters database, first the characters_auctionhousebot.sql and after that the ..._update.sql with these second sql file you'll get an error but that doesn't matter. After running these sql files you'll find a mangos characters database table called "auctionhousebot" there you'll find the valuse of the auctionhousebot.

hth

Skirnir

Hi There,

I have been away from the Mangos Scene for awhile and noticed Paradox is no longer supporting AHBOT for Mangos.

So this new project... where are we at with it right now? Is it useable? Does it work and is it being kept up to date with latest Mangos all the time?

if you can give a little status update I would appreciate it becuase I will not use it until it is working well and not crashing or causing major problems.

Thank You!

I have been in communication with Paradox via GitHub, he has been managing this for the Trinity fork and I've pretty much taken over management for the MaNGOS tree on this forum. This version is built apon the last version that Paradox posted before i started making changes. The 2nd post in this thread shows where you can fetch the original code which I beleive GigElf is still hosting on his github fork.

I keep my repo pretty much update with the MaNGOS tree about once a day. I regularly regenerate a patch and apply it to my servers and have not experienced any issues. Posts on this thread are small, so i dont think a lot of people are experiencing issues.

Still running strong on my servers, AHBot posts and maintains around 60K auctions per server, and ive personally had the AHBuyer purchase over 40 items at once without any issues. I have not personally experienced any crashed, however please keep in mind that I only run MaNGOS with SD2 and AHBot, no other patches are applied to my servers.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry but I'm a little lost how do I get just the patch to patch mangos

I use git GUI, can you just type what I would put in the Source Location field to get just the

Auction house bot patch. Also how do I apply the patch, I use to use svn check out and update the patches like that to mangos

I have a question.....

How come when I use the original Paradox version (or GigElf's one), deposit amount is following the formulas (http://www.wowwiki.com/Formulas:Auction_House#Deposits)

but when I use Naicisum's version, the deposit is the same as the starting price (vendor price)...... which is not following the formulas??

I think you have some problem storing the value of item's vendor price, which causes deposit's amount is incorrect and buying problem.

The formula is in the class GetAuctionDeposit() in AuctionHouseMgr.cpp

Actually the deposit percentage is from DBC, (struct AuctionHouseEntry in DBCStructure.h)

I think it is a bug of Paradox's version while selecting AuctioneerGUID (ally/horde/neutral) and your version has it fixed (break; ), which affects the deposit value.

As result,Paradox's version is buggy and your version is bug free!

However, I still can't get Buyer working....... it is not bidding or buying anything still.

and while changing Rate.Auction.Deposit in conf, the display deposit value is incorrect in game, but after putting the item in auction, it charges with the defined rate.

I believe it is core's bug.

------- EDIT ---------

I found the reason why Buyer is not working: search for this line in AuctionHouseBot.cpp

for (uint32 count = 1;count < config->GetBidsPerInterval();++count)

You should not start the count from 1 because the default value is 1 in configuration, so it will never get in the loop. In order to get the Buyer working, you have to either set buyerBidsPerInterval greater than 2 in configuration (but some people just want one items at the time) or fix this statement.

for (uint32 count = [b]0[/b];count < config->GetBidsPerInterval();++count)

or

for (uint32 count = 1;count [b]<=[/b] config->GetBidsPerInterval();++count)

hope this help.

glyphs are there, at one point there were 7 of them and all in stacks between 3-7.

rates of items really depends on your config, here is mine:

AuctionHouseBot.EnableSeller = 1

AuctionHouseBot.EnableBuyer = 1

AuctionHouseBot.VendorItems = 1

AuctionHouseBot.LootItems = 1

AuctionHouseBot.OtherItems = 1

AuctionHouseBot.No_Bind = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Bind_When_Picked_Up = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Bind_When_Equipped = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Bind_When_Use = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Bind_Quest_Item = 1

AuctionHouseBot.ItemsPerCycle = 200

AuctionHouseBot.UseBuyPriceForSeller = 0

AuctionHouseBot.UseBuyPriceForBuyer = 0

2,Alliance,-1,0,3,8,0,27,12,10,1,0,0,0,10,28,8,2,0,0,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,5,12,15,20,22,1,1

6,Horde,-1,0,3,8,0,27,12,10,1,0,0,0,10,28,8,2,0,0,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,50,100,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,5,12,15,20,22,1,1

7,Neutral,0,1000,3,8,0,27,12,10,1,0,0,0,10,28,8,2,0,0,75,125,75,125,75,125,75,125,75,125,75,125,75,125,75,125,75,125,75,125,75,125,75,125,75,125,75,127,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1,5,12,15,20,22,1,1

are all glyphs binded? had you allow Ahbot to sell binded items?

I have a question that has been kind of bothering me for a while now.

When MaNGOS finishes loading with the AHBot patch applied it shows an Item count on the Auction house. I originally though it was the amount of items ON the auction house but it mentions like 14 yellow and 4 orange (or maybe the other way around) and I've looked through all the auctions on all 3 auction house and I even purged all the auctions and merged the auctionhouses into one and looked through them again and those items are NOT on the auction house at all.

Is the data that shows when MaNGOS finishes loading telling you how many items are available TO the AHBot OR are they listing the items currently listed on the AH?

Just trying to clear up some confusion. (If it's listing the items the AH Bot can place on auction perhaps a small statement to the effect of "The following are available to AHBot to make available on the Auction House(s).")

Thanks in advance (Love the patch otherwise).

@ckegg

Could you post or pm me the info I need for debugging this (under 2nd post FAQ)... I'm really interested in tracking this down, as listed in my 1st post is my running config that im using to run. I'm not sure if im just to close to the issue and dont see it or what. But if you send me your settings I can attempt to mimic your setup. Thanks again!

Hey guys, hoping for a little help here.

I've managed to compile ahbot into my mangos/SD2 build without problems. It shows up when I start mangos-worldd. I can't for the life of me get items to appear in the auction house! Here's what I've got in my mangos.conf file:

AuctionHouseBot.EnableBuyer = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Account = 24

AuctionHouseBot.GUID = 274

AuctionHouseBot.VendorItems = 0

AuctionHouseBot.OtherItems = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Bind_When_Picked_Up = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Bind_Quest_Item = 0

AuctionHouseBot.ItemsPerCycle = 1000

I've applied the characters_auctionhousebot.sql to the characters database, and I've used the ahbotoptions to set the minitems and maxitems, and attempted to expire existing options.

Mangos reports that a number of items of different colours are created, but I'm not seeing anything at all.

I'm running a personal MaNGOS 8280/SD2 1280/UDB 382 that's been running great for over a year now.

I'd love some help if you could provide it. Thanks!

P.S. Also, if I turn on the ahbot Buyer, Mangos appears to crash within a minute with a segmentation fault. If I turn on only the seller, it seems OK after about 10-15 minutes, but I'll have to watch it. I'd be happy to help debug, but I'd like to fix this seller problem first though.

EDIT: Never mind... It's working now. (Either it's ahexpire, or something... probably mostly from me never seeing how auction works for real in WoW. Thanks anyways!)

Hey guys, hoping for a little help here.

I've managed to compile ahbot into my mangos/SD2 build without problems. It shows up when I start mangos-worldd. I can't for the life of me get items to appear in the auction house! Here's what I've got in my mangos.conf file:

AuctionHouseBot.EnableBuyer = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Account = 24

AuctionHouseBot.GUID = 274

AuctionHouseBot.VendorItems = 0

AuctionHouseBot.OtherItems = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Bind_When_Picked_Up = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Bind_Quest_Item = 0

AuctionHouseBot.ItemsPerCycle = 1000

I've applied the characters_auctionhousebot.sql to the characters database, and I've used the ahbotoptions to set the minitems and maxitems, and attempted to expire existing options.

Mangos reports that a number of items of different colours are created, but I'm not seeing anything at all.

I'm running a personal MaNGOS 8280/SD2 1280/UDB 382 that's been running great for over a year now.

I'd love some help if you could provide it. Thanks!

P.S. Also, if I turn on the ahbot Buyer, Mangos appears to crash within a minute with a segmentation fault. If I turn on only the seller, it seems OK after about 10-15 minutes, but I'll have to watch it. I'd be happy to help debug, but I'd like to fix this seller problem first though.

EDIT: Never mind... It's working now. (Either it's ahexpire, or something... probably mostly from me never seeing how auction works for real in WoW. Thanks anyways!)

I had the instant crash thing too originally It was because I configured AHBot on before I actually made the character for it. Atleast that was my issue... was really annoying too.

AHBot seems to be broken after [8302] Drop now not used Player::MinimalLoadFromDB

first it wouldn't compile, so i removed:

751 _AHBplayer.MinimalLoadFromDB(NULL, AHBplayerGUID);

from AuctionHouseBot.cpp

now with either:

or

AuctionHouseBot.EnableBuyer = 1

Mangos closes 2 minutes after load, with no error displayed, it just closes