[PATCH] AuctionHouse Bot

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-MD -MP -MF .deps/AuctionHouseBot.Tpo -c -o AuctionHouseBot.o ../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp
../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp: In member function ‘void AuctionHouseBot::addNewAuctions(Player*, AHBConfig*)’:
../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp:40: error: ‘auctionmgr’ was not declared in this scope
../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp:289: error: ‘objmgr’ was not declared in this scope
../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp: In member function ‘void AuctionHouseBot::addNewAuctionBuyerBotBid(Player*, AHBConfig*, WorldSession*)’:
../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp:425: error: ‘auctionmgr’ was not declared in this scope
../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp:480: error: ‘objmgr’ was not declared in this scope
../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp: In member function ‘void AuctionHouseBot::Initialize()’:
../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp:858: error: ‘objmgr’ was not declared in this scope
../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp: In member function ‘void AuctionHouseBot::Commands(uint32, uint32, uint32, char*)’:
../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp:1093: error: ‘auctionmgr’ was not declared in this scope
make[3]: *** [AuctionHouseBot.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/fubo/mangos/objdir/src/game'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/fubo/mangos/objdir/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/fubo/mangos/objdir'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I have this error.

Hello

I'm using your last commit. But I can only sell items in the Goblin AH and not as usual always in Ally AH.:confused:

I have not tested the Horde AH.

I have nothing changed in the sql, conf and the source.

Only the settings for AHBot Acc and Char.

I hope you can help.

I can confirm.

on my server Horde and ally auctionshouses don't buy anything only Goblin AH.

Using latest AHBot+Vellums+SD2+Mangos

could you tell me how to configure AHBOT We do not auction items from the quest? mam set AuctionHouseBot.Bind_Quest_Item = 0 but still appear at auction items from quests

and please could you explain to me ake items is this setting? AuctionHouseBot.Bind_When_Use and AuctionHouseBot.No_Bind

@All/Everyone

Sorry for the late repo updates, been a crazy last two weeks for me. I just pushed a repo update as of this morning.

Also AHBot-004-HotFix-05 was posted a while back, my bad on forgetting to post a new note on the tail end of the thread here, i updated the main post but forgot this part. This merge fix was to address all the singleton macro renames.

@All/Everyone

Just some news to know where development is at, I was originally going to use a data blob to store the config, but it really is inefficient. I was inspired by Hunuza [8874] to instead use the newer method they are converting the blob to, it is much more efficient to use, requires less calculation, and makes for easier expansion. So I have to rewrite a chunk of the DB code which I almost had implemented the blob way for this newer method. The newer method will make things much simpler and help assist with the per item overrides since i would have had to write a similar db method anyhow.

Coding has been coming slow, mostly due to RL issues, but I havent forgotten about you guys and I'm still very much interested in completing this project.

Once again, thank you all for your continued support and patience with me on this endevor.

PS. On a side note, is everything working ok or are there still some outstanding issues? Ive seen a couple of the above issues, but I wanted to know if they are old or current.

My option :

AuctionHouseBot.EnableSeller = 1
AuctionHouseBot.EnableBuyer = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Account = 9
AuctionHouseBot.GUID = 16
AuctionHouseBot.VendorItems = 1
AuctionHouseBot.LootItems = 1
AuctionHouseBot.OtherItems = 1
AuctionHouseBot.No_Bind = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Bind_When_Picked_Up = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Bind_When_Equipped = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Bind_When_Use = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Bind_Quest_Item = 0
AuctionHouseBot.ItemsPerCycle = 2000
AuctionHouseBot.UseBuyPriceForSeller = 1
AuctionHouseBot.UseBuyPriceForBuyer = 1

Account 9 existing and guid too , I dont know why it show down :(

in dberrors is this :

2009-12-05 09:26:00 SQL: SELECT MAX(id) FROM auctionhouse
2009-12-05 09:26:00 query ERROR: Table 'characters3.auctionhouse' doesn't exist
2009-12-05 09:26:00 SQL: DELETE FROM auctionhouse WHERE itemguid >= '353'
2009-12-05 09:26:00 SQL ERROR: Table 'characters3.auctionhouse' doesn't exist
2009-12-05 09:26:13 Quest 8646 has `RewMailTemplateId` = 92 but mail template  92 already used for quest 8323, quest will not have a mail reward.
2009-12-05 09:26:15 >> Loaded `mail_level_reward`, table is empty!
2009-12-05 09:26:17 >> Loaded 0 loot definitions. DB table `mail_loot_template` is empty.
2009-12-05 09:26:18 SQL: SELECT data,itemguid,item_template FROM auctionhouse JOIN item_instance ON itemguid = guid
2009-12-05 09:26:18 query ERROR: Table 'characters3.auctionhouse' doesn't exist
2009-12-05 09:26:18 SQL: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM auctionhouse
2009-12-05 09:26:18 query ERROR: Table 'characters3.auctionhouse' doesn't exist

yes , but i must add too auctionhouse.sql (get rid of the error) and i have in db both , any errors , but mangos is show down

EDIT: now i try other config and it no show down , but not selling , 2 commands is somehow bad , when it i havent in config any show down , are this commands :

Resolved , I add to auctionhousebot new field with my GUILD :)

yes , but i must add too auctionhouse.sql (get rid of the error) and i have in db both , any errors , but mangos is show down

EDIT: now i try other config and it no show down , but not selling , 2 commands is somehow bad , when it i havent in config any show down , are this commands :

Resolved , I add to auctionhousebot new field with my GUILD :)

I have had no problem with ahbot like what has been reported. maybe your ahbot_table isn't configured? there are 3 different rows that control the ahbot for listings in AH, the default has no listings I've changed these to show 50,000 items in each at first and then modified from there for system performance. it doesn't really matter what percentages you have till you get it up and go thru and tune it then.

as for the main config file I have account 2 and character 1 as ahbot and you do have to log onto the toon for the first time to instantiate it for the first time in the Database. :eek:

Howdy guys, im pretty sure i saw someone ask a similar question a while ago (more specifically, if there was a way to force the AH into selling more vanilla items and less WOTLK) my question is - is there a way to implement a function / table of items NOT to sell? as posted on UDB:

http://udbforums.kicks-ass.net/index.php?topic=15003.msg78012#new

they dont delete obsolete entries, so the AH sells some strange items. (namely, ZZZOLDspellthread etc.)

Ahbot has absolutely no enchanting materials in the ah, never has either. Is this an issue for anyone else as well?

AH Bot will sell only items that vendor sells, and items associate in *_loot_template.

Anything that is not associated in tables above then AH bot won't sell it even though you have ton of million item in item_template.

if you set AuctionHouseBot.VendorItems = 0, AuctionHouseBot.LootItems = 0, and AuctionHouseBot.OtherItems = 0 then it is very limited item will show up in AH.

Hey all,

I've been out for quitte a while and when i tried to compile the source yesterday i ran into a problem like a server freeze after connecting to it.

Anyone else experiencing problems or did something just go wrong compiling the bunch ?

The current version is supporting 3.2.2 right ?

* Am i being ignored ?