[PATCH] AuctionHouse Bot

AH Bot will sell only items that vendor sells, and items associate in *_loot_template.

Anything that is not associated in tables above then AH bot won't sell it even though you have ton of million item in item_template.

if you set AuctionHouseBot.VendorItems = 0, AuctionHouseBot.LootItems = 0, and AuctionHouseBot.OtherItems = 0 then it is very limited item will show up in AH.

I had otheritems and vendoritems set to 0, but now that I set them to 1 and dumped the contents of the ah, the only enchanting items in the ah are various enchanting rods, enchanted powder, mystical powder and lots and lots of titanium powder. None of the many other kinds of powder needed to make any kind of enchant.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had otheritems and vendoritems set to 0, but now that I set them to 1 and dumped the contents of the ah, the only enchanting items in the ah are various enchanting rods, enchanted powder, mystical powder and lots and lots of titanium powder. None of the many other kinds of powder needed to make any kind of enchant.

My suggestion is, you can create a private vendor in GM island and put those on him. so eventually your AH should have those pop.

Or, we can request a new table like "associate_ah_item_template", so ah bot will post something from it.

My suggestion is, you can create a private vendor in GM island and put those on him. so eventually your AH should have those pop.

Or, we can request a new table like "associate_ah_item_template", so ah bot will post something from it.

I just tried that, it didn't work. The ahbot didn't add any of the items from the vendor.

Whats going on guys ?! , i just pulled the git twice and there's NO AuctionHouseBot in there ??????

Can someone enlighten me in this ?

Pulled : git://github.com/Naicisum/mangos.git ahbot

checked the source ./src/game/ and did an ls -a , there is no AuctionHouseBot.cpp or something like it.

Where are you getting your source from?!

Whats going on guys ?! , i just pulled the git twice and there's NO AuctionHouseBot in there ??????

Can someone enlighten me in this ?

Pulled : git://github.com/Naicisum/mangos.git ahbot

checked the source ./src/game/ and did an ls -a , there is no AuctionHouseBot.cpp or something like it.

Where are you getting your source from?!

I just pulled again today and yes it's there,

Now new problem as you all know from the help I've posted in the past with the SQL's I do know how this thing works, BUT now with the latest cores when I enable ahbot I can't log in on any account, and when I disable in main config I can once again. Naicisum can you go over the login problem and please tell me what the heck I'm doing wrong now or if it's a core change that has me messed up.

Thank you in advance. :D

I'm doing the steps that you said.. but it doesn't patch my other mangos version [9010]..

git clone git://github.com/Naicisum/mangos.git ahbot
cd ahbot
git checkout origin/ahbot
git checkout -b ahbot
git diff master ahbot > auctionhousebot.patch

Is there another way to patch it? or it doesn't support [9010] yet?

I'm doing the steps that you said.. but it doesn't patch my other mangos version [9010]..

git clone git://github.com/Naicisum/mangos.git ahbot
cd ahbot
git checkout origin/ahbot
git checkout -b ahbot
git diff master ahbot > auctionhousebot.patch

Is there another way to patch it? or it doesn't support [9010] yet?

You don't need to do all that, just type: git pull git://github.com/Naicisum/mangos.git ahbot

actually i have to make a technicality about it working with recent builds..

lets say it compiles without error, that during serverload you see it set aside all the items for ahbot etc

but ultimately I have yet to find an auctionhouse with any items in it.. I have checked StormWind, Undercity and silvermoon... no items in auctionhouse...

has something changed since say 8944 insofar as how to setup your auctionbot.. do i need to login as my bots designated account and do anything special to the bot or anything?

actually i have to make a technicality about it working with recent builds..

lets say it compiles without error, that during serverload you see it set aside all the items for ahbot etc

but ultimately I have yet to find an auctionhouse with any items in it.. I have checked StormWind, Undercity and silvermoon... no items in auctionhouse...

has something changed since say 8944 insofar as how to setup your auctionbot.. do i need to login as my bots designated account and do anything special to the bot or anything?

In the past you had to change the ahbot sql to show min items and max items, but here recently when I get it set up or from a previous setup that did work I can't log in it get stuck at connecting until I disable the ahbot in the mangos.config....I haven't a clue as to whats causing it.

Edit: with the latest pull from Naicisum's repo this morning and the rev 9020 core it is now working I just verified all three Main AH's are up and running with no problems.

I'm Running rev 9020

UDB

Acid

Kaxias's Dual Spec

The latest pull fron Tasssadar's Vehicle Branch

and ahbot from Naicisum

Side note I still haven't got vehicles working yet but everything else is up with no problems

In the past you had to change the ahbot sql to show min items and max items, but here recently when I get it set up or from a previous setup that did work I can't log in it get stuck at connecting until I disable the ahbot in the mangos.config....I haven't a clue as to whats causing it.

Edit: with the latest pull from Naicisum's repo this morning and the rev 9020 core it is now working I just verified all three Main AH's are up and running with no problems.

I'm Running rev 9020

UDB

Acid

Kaxias's Dual Spec

The latest pull fron Tasssadar's Vehicle Branch

and ahbot from Naicisum

Side note I still haven't got vehicles working yet but everything else is up with no problems

I can confirm.. I just finished updating my server with the latest content.. and all works great.. and for some reason the items show up instantly when I do a search (didn't happen in my old version) which is great!! :D

I rebuilt with 9020 and still no change there is nothing in the auctionhouse

other than what you setup in the CONF file is there anything else you need to do in order to populate the auctionhouse with AHBOT items?

Yes in the Characters DB there is a table called auctionhousbot and in that table you need to set the minitems and maxitems for all three auction houses I wouldn't make them too high I have mine at minitems 10,000 and max items 50,0000 for all three and they seem to work great.

Yes in the Characters DB there is a table called auctionhousbot and in that table you need to set the minitems and maxitems for all three auction houses I wouldn't make them too high I have mine at minitems 10,000 and max items 50,0000 for all three and they seem to work great.

thank you very much

still didnt seem to do anything.. its very puzzling

@kaxias

Yes, I'm still alive and kicking... Still trying to tweak away at the DB code, mostly my grief is with reworking the SQL functions to use a row based system instead of a column based system...

@All

Trying to keep the main branch updated as well, sorry for that brief kick a couple of days ago, a simple white-space correction killed the merge which i corrected...

@Everyone

Looks like I accidentally introduced a bug when the Mail system underwent its revision, its not removing the rows from the item_instance table when auctions expire.

I am testing a hotfix that corrects this issue as we speak, i dont really look at the table row counts all that much, but having 4.2M rows is a bit much for that table for my server. :) I need to let the server run with this new code for a couple of hours to make sure that the rows are getting removed as they normally should be.

@Everyone

HotFix-06 has been posted that fixes the issues with expired ahbot auctions not being removed from item_instance.

Below are some SQL statements to identify how many rows need to be removed, and the statement to remove those rows without affecting active auctions. This will remove everything from the AHBot character, including any items it may have on or in its inventory. This is a non issue, it shouldn't be used for this anyhow.

BACKUP YOUR DATABASE BEFORE DOING THESE REPAIR STEPS! BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!

The SQL statements MUST be run while the mangos server is off and against your characters database.

Displays how many rows should not exist

select count(*) from item_instance left outer join auctionhouse on auctionhouse.itemguid = item_instance.guid where auctionhouse.itemguid is null and item_instance.owner_guid = <AHBOT GUID>;

Removes extra rows

delete ii from item_instance as ii left outer join auctionhouse as ah on ah.itemguid = ii.guid where ah.itemguid is null and ii.owner_guid = <AHBOT GUID>;
delete from character_inventory where guid = <AHBOT GUID>;