[patch/dev] pet stats

Auntie Mangos

a brunch passVn much has been done by hacks, is also very much needed to be done. besides, he does not support their long-modification. I completely rewrote the system characteristics of pets about 2 months ago, it is now quite stable and maintains about 80% offlike opportunities pets (for comparison - a clean core 20%, brunch pasVn 60%).

but I do not do patches - anybody can do it yourself.

https://github.com/rsa/mangos

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support more than a dozen "major " modifications of the mangos, such as vehicles/zergtmn, go type 33, pet_stats, ahbot / xeross, anticheat, many instances in SD2 (with repaired boss spells). same number of minor modifications will not undertake to even count. and make patches for each separately - sorry, not my favor work...

There is no need to create patches. I am very comfortable using Git branches.

I do hope you will reconsider. Your work, and the work of many independent developers, is as much a part of the MaNGOS community as any other works.

Since it seems pasdVn has abandoned his pet branches, your code is the only left to make pets work more correctly.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
what is the status of this? as there are still some problems with the scaling of pet stats.

what status? patches like this completely rejected by mangos team. pasdVn not worked under mangos code over 6 month. in R2 last commit of "pets_rewrite" feature (implementing ATTACK_SPEED_SCALING_TARGET for DK pets) be maked less then two week ago...

Schmoozerd, I understand English - not for you nor for me, not native, and GoogleTranslate sucks. So that the meaning of half of the posts, I realized only approximately.

1. policy of the resource - that's his problem. I wrote to you, it was enough, and one fact deleting the message, so I stopped to respect him. in the future, I just act on the basis of the availability of this resource censorship.

2. published yesterday a reference to a commit fully fit into the theme roadmap - this targets will still have to implement.

3. whining about the fact that "rsa can not help the development of Mangos" frankly sick of it. can not help those who do not want it himself. should not complain, but to do this development. current state - is sad...